Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Lol no, im hannah, i went acton high. Me and natalia went to the same primary school, you know west acton primary?, our mums were friends
    Oh ok LOL.

Yeah I heard of West Acton Primary.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't there yesterday because it was my day off and I was asleep

Ealing (the town, not the borough) is a very safe place. Never seen a mugging or anything serious like that. Which is why I was gobsmacked when I turned on my radio and heard that two police offers were stabbed in ealing broadway :eek:

Anyway, the attacker is from Stratford, east London. Not from ealing. Thought he could get away from being recalled to prison by going to the other side of london :rolleyes:

Hope he gets locked away for life.

Oh, and I walked past the scene today (my normal route) and the atmosphere seemed fine. As if nothing had happened at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silent Man)
    Wasn't there yesterday because it was my day off and I was asleep

Ealing (the town, not the borough) is a very safe place. Never seen a mugging or anything serious like that. Which is why I was gobsmacked when I turned on my radio and heard that two police offers were stabbed in ealing broadway :eek:

Anyway, the attacker is from Stratford, east London. Not from ealing. Thought he could get away from being recalled to prison by going to the other side of london :rolleyes:

Hope he gets locked away for life.

Oh, and I walked past the scene today (my normal route) and the atmosphere seemed fine. As if nothing had happened at all.
    Yep. Thats our Ealing. Im the OP btw I just wanted to use a different pseudonym

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.