Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many books have you read this year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    62. I was sad enough to have kept a list kind of like a record of what I had read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    62. I was sad enough to have kept a list kind of like a record of what I had read
    Its not sad at all. I'm on Goodreads, where I keep record of every book I've read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    Its not sad at all. I'm on Goodreads, where I keep record of every book I've read.
    I posted that before I'd read the whole of the thread and I've now come to the conclusion that its not as rare as I thought it was. I don't really know why, but last year I suddenly decided that I was going to keep a list of everything I had read. I'm going to do it again this year as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    If you actually love reading, you can always find time to read books.

Join TSR book club.
    Problem is, I read too much non-fiction, about history, etc, and because it's so fact heavy, it takes ages to digest; and can be a chore to read, even though it's enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

um I have just counted through and it turns out that in the previous year (2010), I took out approximately 253 books.l

2 or 3 a month so about 25-30.

ReputationRep:
      One so far this year and it's only the 5th!

ReputationRep:
      None. Reading is for dorks. I wait for the movie to come out.
      • Political Ambassador
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      Not many. 20 - 30 probably, started to read many more but get bored.

I'm too lazy these days.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.