Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Would you be pissed off or find it funny? Why isn't she saying anything? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What a loser.

Seriously, you're a fat Indian guy who posts videos on youtube singing the South African anthem, and you wonder why you don't get girls....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradox13)
    What a loser.

Seriously, you're a fat Indian guy who posts videos on youtube singing the South African anthem, and you wonder why you don't get girls....
    mate no offence but this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2IwMTeXQo video does not make me look fat at all. probably just a bit overweight. anyway, she found it hilarious and we're meeting for a movie this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous368)
    Did she text you back yet? :cool:
    yes she did! ..she said 'lol you're funny ' , i then asked her if she fancied going for a movie this weekend and she agreed. it's all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varunjog)
    mate no offence but this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2IwMTeXQo video does not make me look fat at all. probably just a bit overweight. anyway, she found it hilarious and we're meeting for a movie this weekend.
    actually u r a fat annoying indian im not gonna lie im being honest with u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rquaresma)
    actually u r a fat annoying indian im not gonna lie im being honest with u
    why is that annoying? and no i'm not fat

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that made me laugh :')
    Then again, not sure what my reaction would be to that...
    This is why flirting from afar through the medium of technology is generally not the best idea... It's a minefield of potential misunderstandings and awkwardness!

ReputationRep:
    is your vagina bleeding as well?
    Because every time a female isn't the nicest of nice, she must be on her period.

Hey, maybe this friend of yours was bleeding from the vagina because she didn't answer your texts!! That's gotta be it! You should totally ask her next time you see her and give her yet another excuse not to talk to your boring, idiotic ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Because every time a female isn't the nicest of nice, she must be on her period.

Hey, maybe this friend of yours was bleeding from the vagina because she didn't answer your texts!! That's gotta be it! You should totally ask her next time you see her and give her yet another excuse not to talk to your boring, idiotic ass.
    erm..she replied and we're going for a movie this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Lad.
    Clearly not a lad.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with texting 'I'm bored'?
    Such a boring text message to send. I'd just stop being your friend altogether.

ReputationRep:
    erm..she replied and we're going for a movie this weekend.
    Good choice, means she doesn't really have to talk to you (Y)

ReputationRep:
    God, I don't know what's wrong with her. I'm totally turned on by guys who text me complaining about how bored they are! And then saying they want to do me, so sexy. Seriously. :lol:

/sarcasm.

Did you honestly think that making a cheap joke about wanting to do her after moaning about how bored you are would make her fall at your feet? Hardly the height of romance, is it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.