Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a tall guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its ****ing sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    If I like the person, does the height really matter? Although yes, a good height is an added bonus

ReputationRep:
    As I'm 5'10" I would only date a guy over 6 feet anyway. Much more attractive than short guys. Lucky you for your height. I need to find someone I can wear heels with!! Haha L x

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me at all. My husband is a good foot taller than me (he calls me 'his dinky' lol) and I quite like it actually.

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely loving all the hating on short men. Keep it coming, females.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my bf is like 6ft 2. And my ex was 6ft something as well.
    I hate the fact people get worked up over silly things like height

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    Yeah, my bf is like 6ft 2. And my ex was 6ft something as well.
    I hate the fact people get worked up over silly things like height
    I can't believe that a freaking heightist just wrote that :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tev1)
    :facepalm2:

This must to be one of the most ignorant and pathetic questions ever asked/posted on TSR.

Have you lived an extremely sheltered life or are you just fishing for compliments?
    Thread is old...you need to chill ffs.

Threadstarter, 6ft7 is too tall for me ands thats saying somethings cos I only date tall guys! Im tall myself though so even stevens. You need to bulk up too cos being skinny cancels out being tall. Its like having E cup boobs when youre fat. It doesnt count XD

ReputationRep:
    6ft 5. High Fives all round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talllondonboy)
    I am 6 foot seven and just wondered what girls thought about dating someone who will tower over them. My ex didn't mind it (in fast, she thought we looked cute together) but a couple of other girls told me they would find it weird.
    Personally, no.

I am 6 foot seven and just wondered what girls thought about dating someone who will tower over them. My ex didn't mind it (in fast, she thought we looked cute together) but a couple of other girls told me they would find it weird.
    Of course they would, its the first thing that most women specify. Its much better to be 6"7 tall than really short like 5"6. Real men or tall instead of like short, little boys

ReputationRep:
    Tall, short, average , lanky, chubby, muscly...I like them all !

ReputationRep:
    Saw a couple the other day, the guy must have been at least 7ft (I'm 6'2 and I was just below his shoulders), with a girl about a foot shorter than me. All down to taste.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 10, so it really wouldn't be a problem for me! And I love tall men

ReputationRep:
    only tall guys for me!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would I'm pretty tall myself so it would be an advantage lol x

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.