Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Do NOT, NOT, NOT go out on New Year. It'll be heaving, your sack will freeze to your legs and there'll be loads of fights.

Stay in, blaze up, crack out some good tunes, have some fun with good friends, kiss someone at midnight and then take them back to a convenient bedroom.
    Obviously never heard of a coat

ReputationRep:
    Going up to Broad St with my partner.. in boozing and am hoping to see 2011 in, while inside someone else.

I plan to consume loads of alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    Carrying on with my life as normal.

I see no reason to celebrate a number changing from 2010 to 2011

ReputationRep:
    Your Mom, OP

Trololololol, but nah seriously, church NYE thing. It's annual, of course it would be

ReputationRep:
    Hm, I dunno yet but I'm guessing I'm gonna eat with family and then go out with my boyfriend and friends "celebrating" our way

ReputationRep:
    In York with some friends, nothing too spectacular, but should be a good way to ring in the new year.

ReputationRep:
    My friend's house party and sleepover. It's sort of traditional and I can't wait
    I'm more excited for that than Christmas.

The reason that it's exciting is that I'm 16 but the majority of my friends are 18, do the maths. Also one of my 18 year old friends is really hot and enjoys getting drunk. Again do the maths.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Friend is having house party so going over that

Can't be bothered to pay prices for clubbing!

However since I'm at Uni in Scotland I really feel like I should be returning to Scotland for Hogmanay...next year I shall!

(Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
      Absolutely nothing for once apart from revision.
      I'm inclined to do the same.

ReputationRep:
      Having a few people round mine and getting drunk, simples. No point going out... town would only be packed out with idiots and chavs, and I can't go up city as I'm not 18!

ReputationRep:
      eating a kebab.

ReputationRep:
      Going to play trivial pursuit with my parents. Sad thing is I actually enjoy it :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      New Years Day is my birthday, so I'll be going out for a meal with my friends then coming back to my house for cocktails and my friend playing bartender. But that is also my birthday party, I don't regard New Years Eve that highly.

ReputationRep:
      I'm off to a party that is being thrown by one of the guy's I'm currently dating.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Arekkusu)
      Do NOT, NOT, NOT go out on New Year. It'll be heaving, your sack will freeze to your legs and there'll be loads of fights.

Stay in, blaze up, crack out some good tunes, have some fun with good friends, kiss someone at midnight and then take them back to a convenient bedroom.
      Lol what you chattin about?

I'll hopefully be going to a rave, and i'd put money on it i don't see a single fight.

(Original post by pocketfulofposy)
      I'm off to a party that is being thrown by one of the guy's I'm currently dating.
      Gotta ask - how many guys are you dating exactly?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Spetznaaz)
      Gotta ask - how many guys are you dating exactly?
      A couple.

Dating is different here in the States, it's common for people to date more than one person at the same time, and it's all done in the open. Both guys know about each other and they're both dating other girls.

If you decide to become exclusive with someone, then the 'multi dating' obviously stops.

ReputationRep:
      Digits?

ReputationRep:
      I'm going to make a special effort to be asleep before midnight

ReputationRep:
      A couple.

Dating is different here in the States, it's common for people to date more than one person at the same time, and it's all done in the open. Both guys know about each other and they're both dating other girls.

If you decide to become exclusive with someone, then the 'multi dating' obviously stops.
      Are you having sex with both guys? Maybe a threesome for new yr's eve?

ReputationRep:
      Having a new years bash :P

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.