Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hidden Agenda behind wikileaks Zionist motivations Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    ... are you actually serious?
    Hey I like uncyclopedia! That's similiar.. Tis serious business...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    Well, unfortunately Onion is representative of the view of the majority of US citizens it seems...otherwise it wouldn't survive.
    I can only echo ForeverIsMyName

(Original post by niall c)
      I can only echo ForeverIsMyName
      Tis condescending to be an intellectual snob.

The average person prefers to read opinions written on such levels as they not as clever as you or FIMN...obviously. :rolleyes:

Just have a look at the circulation figures for newspapers such as the Daily Mail or the Sun.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by yawn)
      Tis condescending to be an intellectual snob.

The average person prefers to read opinions written on such levels as they not as clever as you or FIMN...obviously. :rolleyes:

Just have a look at the circulation figures for newspapers such as the Daily Mail or the Sun.
      I still can't tell if this is a joke. The Onion is a satirical newspaper, the American equivalent of Private Eye. Yes, it's less incisive than Private Eye; but it's only taken seriously by idiots failing to see this. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oni...aken_seriously

I still can't tell if this is a joke. The Onion is a satirical newspaper, the American equivalent of Private Eye. Yes, it's less incisive than Private Eye; but it's only taken seriously by idiots failing to see this. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oni...aken_seriously
        I don't doubt the veracity of your claim. However, people will still agree with the views expressed whether they are 'tongue in cheek' or not. We shouldn't underestimate the potential for seeking to denigrate individuals whose action irritates; such is the frailty of human nature.

I've seen US citizen link the article on the site, saying "...I'm inclined to agree..."

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Aj12)
        How ignorant are you if you believe that just because a lot of people think something tha makes it true? People used to believe that black people were some kind of sub species of human does that make it true? NO.
        Using the popularity of something as discrediting its argument? Your using this argument against someone who believes something which most people dont? Using this argument against someone who believes 9/11 was a lie.

I only mentioned how many people dont believe in 9/11 because everyone who hears british propaganda will think that what im saying is "unintelligent and silly".

There are SO many reasons why 9/11 was a fake. Including the fact that the towers went down at freefall speed like a demolition, jet fuel cant burn steel, you can see explosions, hear explosions, hear people mentioning explosions for 10 minute long clips.

Need I go on.

No Im going to save myself that because at the end of the day your going to believe whatever you want to believe.

Oh and just seen more of your threads you seem to have a thing against muslims and racism. Seems your the idiot.

ReputationRep:
        I wish I didn't have to ask you this but, given the level of intelligence displayed by the OP, I am afraid I must: you are being ironic by citing the Onion here, right?
        Level of intelligence displayed by the OP?. **** off you brainwashed pompous dodo. I just asked someone else whos opinion is highly respectable and they have told me that wikileaks is something that england, israel and america created as it never discriminates against england, israel or america and only discriminates against countries such as turkey, iran, syria, russia and china (americas enemys or a country they want to start war with)

Oh and if you think Im unintelligent because my grammar is not 100% perfect and I dont use needless words like you to sound smart and every word I write is not spelt correctly you SIR are the idiot who needs to get your head out of your ass. The content of my writing is whats important. I speak three languages and think I do pretty well. I think it takes intelligence to come to the conclusion that wikileaks cannot be trusted unlike most of the rest of you fools who believe julian assange is our saviour whos **** you should suck.

A lot of countries in the world have rejected the nobel prize because they claim its corrupt. Why is british media always 100% accurate?
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by sinbad23)
        Using the popularity of something as discrediting its argument? Your using this argument against someone who believes something which most people dont? Using this argument against someone who believes 9/11 was a lie.

I only mentioned how many people dont believe in 9/11 because everyone who hears british propaganda will think that what im saying is "unintelligent and silly".

There are SO many reasons why 9/11 was a fake. Including the fact that the towers went down at freefall speed like a demolition, jet fuel cant burn steel, you can see explosions, hear explosions, hear people mentioning explosions for 10 minute long clips.

Need I go on.

No Im going to save myself that because at the end of the day your going to believe whatever you want to believe.

Oh and just seen more of your threads you seem to have a thing against muslims and racism. Seems your the idiot.

Right Im just going to outline this one point because it proves both your ignorance and your stupidity when it comes to science.

Jet fuel burns at around 1800 degrees. Steel weakens massively at around 1200 to1400 degrees. You can work out the rest.

And as for the rest? Hatred against Muslims? Lolwhat? so its racist to believe extremist Muslims who have perverted their religion blew up the twin towers because of mass resentment to US foreign policy over the last 50 years in the middle east and their rampant support of Israel?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Aj12)
        Right Im just going to outline this one point because it proves both your ignorance and your stupidity when it comes to science.

Jet fuel burns at around 1800 degrees. Steel weakens massively at around 1200 to1400 degrees. You can work out the rest.

And as for the rest? Hatred against Muslims? Lolwhat? so its racist to believe extremist Muslims who have perverted their religion blew up the twin towers because of mass resentment to US foreign policy over the last 50 years in the middle east and their rampant support of Israel?
        Your opinion on who was behind 9/11 greatly affects your views in life. If you believe it was muslims the hatred I have towards the government may be translated towards muslims.

And you can nitpick on one detail which you can claim a false or possibly true argument for. Theres thousands of reasons 9/11 was a fake.
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        Your opinion on who was behind 9/11 greatly affects your views in life. If you believe it was muslims the hatred I have towards the government may be translated towards muslims.

And you can nitpick on one detail which you can claim a false or possibly true argument for. Theres thousands of reasons 9/11 was a fake.
        Yeah nit pick one detail that destroys your entire argument.

Its not haterid towards Muslims that I have.

Extremist Muslims destroyed the twin towers this is a fact. There is not one 9/11 theory that stands up to any kind of scientific analysis.

(Original post by Aj12)

Extremist Muslims destroyed the twin towers this is a fact. There is not one 9/11 theory that stands up to any kind of scientific analysis.
          Many, many eminent scientists would disagree with you. There's much evidence on this thread to debunk the theory of who was responsible for the entire disaster.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...lars+for+truth

Then we must get back to the thread proper.
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by yawn)
          Many, many eminent scientists would disagree with you. There's much evidence on this thread to debunk the theory of who was responsible for the entire disaster.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...lars+for+truth

Then we must get back to the thread proper.
          And many many many other scientists would also disagree.

Ideas like exlosives being used to bring down the win towers and such have been proven again and again to be false.
          a

(Original post by Aj12)
            And many many many other scientists would also disagree.

Ideas like exlosives being used to bring down the win towers and such have been proven again and again to be false.
            a
            This has been debated relentlessly and the question you mention has not be proved to be false...on the contrary, it has not been adequately addressed by the nay-sayers.

Anyway, if you want to debate 9/11 you really need to go back to the "9/11 Scholars for truth" thread that I've linked as it's unfair to the OP to hijack this one.

By the way, our Christmas trees look fabulous!

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Aj12)
            Yeah nit pick one detail that destroys your entire argument.

Its not haterid towards Muslims that I have.

Even the point you raised stands up against scrutiny if jet fuel weakens steel at said temparatures it doesnt necessarily mean that the whole 100 storey building would fall down as a small part of the building was damaged, and even if it fell down would it fall down at such free fall speed. There were 3 sections in the towers and it was a strongly reinforceed building designed to withdstand terrorist attacks yet you so arragantly claim that the weakening of a few stories of steel will destroy a massive building like the world trade towers.

Did you even think about it properly?
            • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
            Even the point you raised stands up against scrutiny if jet fuel weakens steel at said temparatures it doesnt necessarily mean that the whole 100 storey building would fall down as a small part of the building was damaged, and even if it fell down would it fall down at such free fall speed. There were 3 sections in the towers and it was a strongly reinforceed building designed to withdstand terrorist attacks yet you so arragantly claim that the weakening of a few stories of steel will destroy a massive building like the world trade towers.

Did you even think about it properly?
            Impact from a plane caused massive damage to the steel infastructer. The twemp of the jet fuel caused it to collapose.

Your implying the use of explosives. There is no evidence for this nor would it be pratical for any explosives to be used in the towers.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Aj12)
            How does it attack Iran? It shows American restraint and respect for the diplomatic process. But no because they do not put the US in a bad light it must be a conspiracy. Every American clearly wants to go to war. :facepalm2:

Something is missing in this picture. Wonder what it could be

ReputationRep:
            Level of intelligence displayed by the OP?. **** off you brainwashed pompous dodo. I just asked someone else whos opinion is highly respectable and they have told me that wikileaks is something that england, israel and america created as it never discriminates against england, israel or america and only discriminates against countries such as turkey, iran, syria, russia and china (americas enemys or a country they want to start war with)

Oh and if you think Im unintelligent because my grammar is not 100% perfect and I dont use needless words like you to sound smart and every word I write is not spelt correctly you SIR are the idiot who needs to get your head out of your ass. The content of my writing is whats important. I speak three languages and think I do pretty well. I think it takes intelligence to come to the conclusion that wikileaks cannot be trusted unlike most of the rest of you fools who believe julian assange is our saviour whos **** you should suck.

A lot of countries in the world have rejected the nobel prize because they claim its corrupt. Why is british media always 100% accurate?
            Firstly, I do not care about the standard of your English. Thank you, however, for the ramble about grammar.

Secondly, arguments from authority do not impress me, especially when you neglect to mention both who this respectable opinion belongs to and who respects it. I have a feeling, however, that the answer is that you respect his opinion; and, furthermore, that you began respecting it once he agreed with you.

Thirdly, your conspiracy theory is utterly fatuous. What do Israel, the U.S. and the UK have to gain from people knowing their real opinions of Iran, Syria or China? If it's U.S.-run, how do you explain the release of the U.S.'s strategic assets around the world, or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3_ynHjL-M, or of the Iraq war logs? I think the other point to this - that it's unsurprising that a leak of U.S. cables should attack Iran and not Israel - has already been dealt with by others. If you answer that the helicopter attack, strategic assets, and arrest of Assange were all arranged for show, to throw us off the scent, then you have truly entered the land of the religious: even evidence against your theory is used to confirm it. You then become not worth talking to, although based on the level of analysis shown thus far, I doubt that would be a change.

Fourthly, what in the name of feck do the Nobel prize and the British press have to do with this?

Fifthly, with regards to your little 9/11 hangup: http://www.skepdic.com/911conspiracy.html

Finally: if you are trying to be satirical, you are doing it wrong. You're not funny enough.

ReputationRep:
            Firstly, I do not care about the standard of your English. Thank you, however, for the ramble about grammar.

Secondly, arguments from authority do not impress me, especially when you neglect to mention both who this respectable opinion belongs to and who respects it. I have a feeling, however, that the answer is that you respect his opinion; and, furthermore, that you began respecting it once he agreed with you.

Thirdly, your conspiracy theory is utterly fatuous. What do Israel, the U.S. and the UK have to gain from people knowing their real opinions of Iran, Syria or China? If it's U.S.-run, how do you explain the release of the U.S.'s strategic assets around the world, or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3_ynHjL-M, or of the Iraq war logs? I think the other point to this - that it's unsurprising that a leak of U.S. cables should attack Iran and not Israel - has already been dealt with by others. If you answer that the helicopter attack, strategic assets, and arrest of Assange were all arranged for show, to throw us off the scent, then you have truly entered the land of the religious: even evidence against your theory is used to confirm it. You then become not worth talking to, although based on the level of analysis shown thus far, I doubt that would be a change.

Fourthly, what in the name of feck do the Nobel prize and the British press have to do with this?

Fifthly, with regards to your little 9/11 hangup: http://www.skepdic.com/911conspiracy.html

Finally: if you are trying to be satirical, you are doing it wrong. You're not funny enough.
            Youve proved your level of arragance. Not worth talking to. Lol I hope you kill yourself. Who the **** do you think you are.

A turkish ambassador. Obviously his opinion is not respectable to you though, because hes turkish and only english people can have valid opinions right?

ReputationRep:
            Youve proved your level of arragance. Not worth talking to. Lol I hope you kill yourself. Who the **** do you think you are.

A turkish ambassador. Obviously his opinion is not respectable to you though, because hes turkish and only english people can have valid opinions right?
            This is the same Turkey that does not recognise the Armenian genocide, right?

Any interest in engaging with the actual arguments, rather than tossing about moronic and partisan 'authorities'?

ReputationRep:
            This is the same Turkey that does not recognise the Armenian genocide, right?

Any interest in engaging with the actual arguments, rather than tossing about moronic and partisan 'authorities'?
            What ignorance you display. There are many opinions about the armenian genocide. This hang up about the armenian genocide is used to discredit the turkish country.

What about england. How many disgusting things do you think the British Empire as well as the English Government has committed. All the countries theyve invaded and spent time illegally in wars with.

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
          Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.