Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Stop lying just to turn the guys on in here.
    Haha I'm not lying, I just don't get why a girl would be grossed out by a boner? It's normal and we all know guys get them. Nothing shocking/disgusting about it. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    It's probably true by the scenario the OP painted in my brain.
    That one birds getting with his roomate and he's friends with the other? Doesn't strike me as overly ****gish behaviour...perhaps you just have a filthy filthy mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Your mate clearly owns you as he is making everyone piss around just so he can share a room with a girl he just wants to bonk. The whole thing is pointless when you all live under the same roof.
    only person making sense here tbf

OP it's your own fault for not earning enough money in the summer to have your own room. You have basically been sonned.............now enjoy months with no sex for you, your "mate" rubbing that fact in loudly and on the regular at times convienent to him instead of you, until he and his chick fall out (it WILL happen), and lubricating your masturbating sessions with your tears of frustration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    That one birds getting with his roomate and he's friends with the other? Doesn't strike me as overly ****gish behaviour...perhaps you just have a filthy filthy mind.
    Well i blame your breasts for that.:drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Well i blame your breasts for that.:drool:
    Haha! Sexpest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Haha I'm not lying, I just don't get why a girl would be grossed out by a boner? It's normal and we all know guys get them. Nothing shocking/disgusting about it. :dontknow:
    Penises are an abomination, Hmmph!:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Penises are an abomination, Hmmph!:unimpressed:
    Really? I think they're rather nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-breaker)
    only person making sense here tbf

OP it's your own fault for not earning enough money in the summer to have your own room. You have basically been sonned.............now enjoy months with no sex for you, your "mate" rubbing that fact in loudly and on the regular at times convienent to him instead of you, until he and his chick fall out (it WILL happen), and lubricating your masturbating sessions with your tears of frustration.
    I can picture the OP now in his room trying to sleep. Whilst the other guy is like:

"Oohooh yes mate this is amazing!":banana2:

"Ooooooo! WoW sex is really really GOOD!:hump2:

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Really? I think they're rather nice.
    You're doing it again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    You're doing it again!
    How naughty of me. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malky1992)
    It's a private flat so its no problem.

The other girl is ok with it but has made it clear theres no chance of a relationship between us.
    Gutting! Although have you thought about what might happen if you do find someone and decide to bring them back to yours?

I've never done a room share before so the whole thing would feel weird to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniseed)
    Although I'd personally have no problems about sharing a room with a guy, and getting changed in front of each other or whatever wouldn't be an issue, what is your gf's or dates supposed to think? You can hardly bring them round, it would be slightly awkward in that respect. And the thought of my bf seeing another girl naked every day would put me off.

Is it a long term thing or just until the summer?
    My gf at another uni. Not seen her since September. I'll see her this week. We talked about an open relationship (not that I've done anything - not sure about her) so hopefully she'll be ok with it.

Its only to the summer.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't do it. Masterbating/bringing girls back could get really awkward really quickly.

ReputationRep:
    My gf at another uni. Not seen her since September. I'll see her this week. We talked about an open relationship (not that I've done anything - not sure about her) so hopefully she'll be ok with it.

Its only to the summer.
    You may as well dump her then cus she wont really be your GF anymore. She'd be someone elses *** rag while there is a chance you could get nothin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    Well you know one day the both of you are getting a little lonely , you pour some glasses of alcohol and the next thing you know ... Your on your way to becoming a father.

That statement was hilarious, so much so I'm not going to correct your grammar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    Well you know one day the both of you are getting a little lonely , you pour some glasses of alcohol and the next thing you know ... Your on your way to becoming a father.
    17 thumbs up cannot be wrong.

ReputationRep:

Its only to the summer.
    http://lolfed.com/wp-content/its-a-tarp-fed.jpg

I kinda fell for that one years ago........................

ReputationRep:

Its only to the summer.
    Whoa!!! You have a gf? I just assumed that you didn't because you were considering this whole thing. Seriously if you move in with the other girl your gf won't be for much longer. Unless she's ok with it, which would then raise some questions about the strength of your relationship.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you stay in your own bed, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angela_Beth)
    I wouldn't do it. Masterbating/bringing girls back could get really awkward really quickly.
    The masterbating thing is no different to sharing with a guy - I didn't do it in front of him and wont with her. He did walk in on me once - but spose thats no different either.

My gf is at another uni so I wont be bringing her back.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.