Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does everyone hate the BNP? im not an indigeonous brit... Watch

ReputationRep:
    You all deserve to ****ing die, makes me so angry urghhhh.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how the Celts felt when the Romans/Vikings, etc. came to their land and start mixing in... God, I don't understand why indigenous 'white' Brits have more of a right to live here than anyone else who has been here for a couple generations. The government decides on what the general population will benefit from, not just some narrow-minded idiots who believe it's 'their' country when they have done JACK to contribute to the economy... The complete irony of it is that a lot of them are on welfare which my FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT DAD contributes to because he actually has a job and is giving back and helping this country instead of just leeching off of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    British culture is about tolerating those of many faiths and backgrounds and supporting freedom of speech and equal right for everybody regardless of whether they're black or white.
    Hear hear. I think this is the thing that separates Britian from pretty much any other country, and IMO makes it great. Why try to lose such a great attribute?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I like to think that I'm centre and to the OP: Have you never seen/heard of a black Christian interacting with a white person-be they Christian or non-Christian? How have white people in Birmingham been victim to "ethnic cleansing" when they moved out, out of their own free will?
    i was gonna say to your earlier comment fair play to you. i know a black guy who almost all of his mates are white and i know a chinese girl who most of her mates are jews! but they are a rare breed and if you, 'de-monies' are one of them - i congratulate you. but there arent many of you about, and youre lying if you say you most pakistanis would be like you and say they fit in with people from completely diff backgrounds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    i was gonna say to your earlier comment fair play to you. i know a black guy who almost all of his mates are white and i know a chinese girl who most of her mates are jews! but they are a rare breed and if you, 'de-monies' are one of them - i congratulate you. but there arent many of you about, and youre lying if you say you most pakistanis would be like you and say they fit in with people from completely diff backgrounds!
    If you were able to make a handful of close friends (non white; indigenous british) within your area, would you still be as miffed as you are now about the demographics of parts of britain?

Surely you can find some common ground (enough to make friends) with people in your community...

Out of interest, which town in greater london do you live in and what is the majority ethnic group (percentages)

ReputationRep:
    if the BNP get into power they'll ethnically cleanse britain of coloured people, but at least they may be compensated and will move to a part of the world they may still feel at home as its their origin.

You say you yourself "assimilated". Would you feel remotely at home in Poland, necking vodka at social events from birthdays to funerals? Plenty of immigrants assimilate and fit in well, and plenty of non-whites have been here innumerable generations. Furthermore, they might come from a dangerous country.

if the BNP dont, britain will be ethnically cleansed of white people, but white people wont be compensated, are more likely to face more competition for jobs for people who'll do it for less, and will be forced into living in a society they have nothing incommon with anyone and dont fit in.

whats worse?

Ignoring the fact that you're once again conflating race and culture of origin - oversimplifying the issue by many degrees - the amount of non-whites is not nearly enough, particularly outside of the three major cities, to eradicate or even supersede whites. With regards to the "taking our jobs" thing, immigrants (even under a non-prejudicial society) will often find themselves de facto confined to jobs like working in kebab shops because they have no qualifications and no relevant experience for a better one. You only think they're over-running the market because you see them in your day-to-day life staffing shops. What you don't see is all the whiteys in collared shirts because they're in office blocks.

in the 80s if you voted BNP you were racist because coloured people lived amongst whites without making white people feel like they dont fit in, and even assimilated into british culture.

If they assimilated, they only did so because in that era - particularly in the 1980's, I'd say - shoving their culture in white people's faces generally resulted in the latter shoving a fist into theirs.

nick clegg worked for Survival International, a charity which protects the culture, the way of life and the land of indigeonous peoples such as the aboriginals in australia, and the amazonian tribes. why doesnt he care about the culture of the indigeonous british people, which I, as a Pole 3 generations ago, assimilated into?

Because they are not the disadvantaged minority. However, I am not a lefty and do agree that the white/English/British population should be recognised and promoted a lot more.

also 75% of criminals in prison are foreign or recent immigrants, of course only a minority of immigrants are dangerous, but how many british lives would have been saved been saved if they werent here in the first place?

They commit more crime because they're usually really poor. If they weren't here, British people would be better represented in the lower classes and there would be a more or less equal amount of violence. You may argue that the outward colour/nationality/culture difference is a flashpoint for violent clashes, and I would agree. However I would have you realise that if immigrants weren't here, such violence would still happen based on smaller regional or cultural divisions. I'd refer you to the religious conflicts in Northern Ireland and in Gaza, or the behaviour white chavvy types display towards middle-class people in the country's small towns.
    On the whole, views on this issue are caught up in the sheep's clothing that is immigration. The real issue is economic and cannot be solved because of human nature.

ReputationRep:
    Too many people know nothing about the BNP and start shouting crap about them and say that they are against them. But if people just looked at their policies they might agree with some of them. Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but I know too many people who just hate the BNP and say they are racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    :curious:

Not really sure if you're serious...

I'll assume that you're not being serious and you're just having a laugh... Eh?
    No im being serious I see this from they just follow the left wing media views to be politcally correct or the racist UAF.

ReputationRep:
    Go back to Poland! :mob:. And because most of their policies sound stupid to me.

ReputationRep:
    The BNP wants to preserve OUR ENGLISH country...label me as a racist if you will, but I do sympathize with some of their policies. The simple matter is a lot of immigrants are hostile and won't blend into our society (I know, I live in Peterborough). This is either down to them being ignorant or not understanding basic human qualities (they're from the 3rd world after all).

Your Swedish examples just don't cut it...they're civilised and don't spit on people who are a different religion, let alone bomb them. I have a very large multicultural group of friends, and even my Asian mates hate the scumbags that let their image down. I wish it was the minority who were aggressive, but from past experience that's clearly not the case. Why do you think there's no-go areas in many Cities such as mine, Leicester, Brum etc? Because THEY are often the racist ones and won't tolerate a white person in they're little territory. Pathetic.

The EDL are against Islamification and extremists...I personally don't see anything wrong in that? If you hate them you're basically sticking up for the dirty scum who want to bring Sharia law into OUR country. This country's become too soft and it's not helped by goody-goody left-wing students.

ReputationRep:
    ur not an indigeonous brit well dont worry cos nobody else is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barksy)
    The BNP wants to preserve OUR ENGLISH country...label me as a racist if you will, but I do sympathize with some of their policies. The simple matter is a lot of immigrants are hostile and won't blend into our society (I know, I live in Peterborough). This is either down to them being ignorant or not understanding basic human qualities (they're from the 3rd world after all).

Your Swedish examples just don't cut it...they're civilised and don't spit on people who are a different religion, let alone bomb them. I have a very large multicultural group of friends, and even my Asian mates hate the scumbags that let their image down. I wish it was the minority who were aggressive, but from past experience that's clearly not the case. Why do you think there's no-go areas in many Cities such as mine, Leicester, Brum etc? Because THEY are often the racist ones and won't tolerate a white person in they're little territory. Pathetic.

The EDL are against Islamification and extremists...I personally don't see anything wrong in that? If you hate them you're basically sticking up for the dirty scum who want to bring Sharia law into OUR country. This country's become too soft and it's not helped by goody-goody left-wing students.
    They are rich and live in areas that have high house prices and very few immigrants.

Working class live in poorer housing closer to immigrant populations. They experience the bad side of mass immigration, the large numbers of unassimilatable non-British people who receive millions in benefits and do nothing for the local economy.

It's the same in other European countries.

In Germany the number of Turkish immigrants increased from 4 million to 7 million over a decade but the number of Turkish immigrants employed by the state stayed steady at 3 million. The immigrants do, however, have a vote; and when they vote they vote for the party that lets them in and gives them money for nothing.

Immigrants are popular with the ruling class because they are invited in to vote for them and thereby keep them in power. British immigrants who have assimilated oppose further immigration of immigrants who can't be assimilated. It just doesn't make sense unless you are on the gravy train, in which case your strategy is to call everyone who disagrees with your strategy for keeping your nose in the trough a racist.

ReputationRep:

Hello straw man dumb guy! You don't know what you're talking about. It's very easy to dislike angry fascists such as the EDL while also disliking Sharia law. That's actually what I'm doing right now. Though I think BNP law, which I assume is the alternative you would back, would be just as bad. In a multicultural society such as our own the law needs to strike a balance between extremists like them and extremists like you and that is what it is doing. Oh, and that link that exists in your head between lacking 'basic human qualities' and being from a Third World country? It's not real. That's just you.

ReputationRep:

Sorry, but what is an 'english value' ? I guess i stems from the idea that 'third worlders' dont understand 'basic human values', which basically means that you are advocating the form of percieved 'western superiority' that is false. Furthermore, how can you claim that western culture is superior whilst condemning people who say islamic culture is superior ? Its rather hipocritical tbh.

secondly, scum exist in every race. In my area of south london, there is a sizeable number of white 'indigenous' people that are the scummiest chavs you would ever meet- the same chavs that sponge off JSA, have little to no skills, and think that its the fault of immigrants- ironically these are the BNP's biggest supporters in the area. Tbh, these white chavs also dont fit into the rest of the community in that they have no sense of decency or morals beyond themselves. Yet it is only the 'immigrants' that take the flack. Surely, failures in society are not the fault of specific groups but rather individuals who choose to disrupt such communities- regardless of race ?

The fact is that those 'no go areas' are usually in the scummiest areas of particular cities, and a product of social problems that often accumulate- rather than being founded- on racial grounds. Im not sure on brum, but in London, the specific 'gang' areas tend to be on council estates rather than the suburbs or the wealthy areas of the city. They tend to be filled with young men who are school drop outs with little to no future, rather than university students or the employed. So its probably safe to say that rather than predicate your arguement on the assumption that it is racial or cultural differences that cause the conflict, it is probably more economic and social problems that are not exculsive just to black or asian kids.

Finally, the EDL are an unorganised movement of ****ered chavs who dont even know what Islam is beyond what the daily star tell them. They hate Islam as a religion, and therefore the muslims who hold up that religion are automatically an enemy as the result. On a recent interview, Mr. Tommy Robinson made a bunch of very rash assumptions on what 'shariah law' is, saying that he had enough knowledge of it in comparison to islamic lawyers or scholars, thanks to google. He said he would never visit a mosque, or talk to an imam about Islam. He also claims that while he 'dosent hate muslims, just islam' , he fails to realise that you cannot simply attack a concept that has existed in its present form since the beginning of the 20th century, and that it was western, christian governments who are just as much at fault for the problems in the muslim world as the muslims themselves. If this is what the leader of the EDL thinks, then imagine what his followers suggest. To support the EDL is to support a bunch of football hooligans who have nothing better to do than disturb otherwise humble communities and stir up tension. their fbook page is absolutely testament to that.

ReputationRep:
    This is either down to them being ignorant or not understanding basic human qualities (they're from the 3rd world after all)
    what basic human qualities do people from less economically developed countries not understand then?

ReputationRep:
    if the BNP get into power they'll ethnically cleanse britain of coloured people, but at least they may be compensated and will move to a part of the world they may still feel at home as its their origin.
    so if a black person who has lived in england since the day he was born, bought up on western values was forced to move to a country within africa, it would be okay because other people are black there, so they will feel at home?

being a certain colour does not make someone 'feel at home', there is more to 'fitting in' than the colour of skin.
    they're not going to "feel at home" when they value different things, different ways of life etc.

the statement you made is ridiculously ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighwhitehouse)
    so if a black person who has lived in england since the day he was born, bought up on western values was forced to move to a country within africa, it would be okay because other people are black there, so they will feel at home?

being a certain colour does not make someone 'feel at home', there is more to 'fitting in' than the colour of skin.
    they're not going to "feel at home" when they value different things, different ways of life etc.

the statement you made is ridiculously ignorant.
    i didnt say that i said ethnic cleansing of coloured people occuring is a good thing, but if it doesnt all the other parties arent going to prevent the ethnic cleansing of white people which would be worse (no compensation, alien society to them etc)

at least a british born pakistani would feel MORE at home in pakistan than an english person feels at home in most of london

i dont want anyone to be ethnically cleansed, if youre born in britain youre british as far as im concerned. but the way its going it will either be 'us or them'...so we'd have to bite the bullet and fight for our own existence

ReputationRep:
    The British National Party is a quasi-respectable "parliamentary" front for violent neo-Nazis to pursue their agenda. They are anti-semites, homophobes, racists and political authoritarians who have well-documented links with fascist organisations like Jobbik and the KKK.

Sorry guys, but it's true. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    The British National Party is a quasi-respectable "parliamentary" front for violent neo-Nazis to pursue their agenda. They are anti-semites, homophobes, racists and political authoritarians who have well-documented links with fascist organisations like Jobbik and the KKK.

Sorry guys, but it's true. :nopity:
    im not arguing with that, but have you seen what islamo-fascists are capable of?

a lot worse.

just look at somalia, pakistan, iraq, i could go on

ReputationRep:
    i dont want anyone to be ethnically cleansed, if youre born in britain youre british as far as im concerned. but the way its going it will either be 'us or them'...so we'd have to bite the bullet and fight for our own existence

no we don't need to fight because we're white.
    white people will never be "pushed out of britain" or anything.
    if white people become less common in britain its because of mixed relationships, not being pushed out.

you're ridiculous.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.