Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I probably would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Why does it matter? She has good legs, and she's still quite attractive. That said, she isn't stunningly beautiful, but she's quite pretty. Yes she's a bit chunky, but so what? Leave her to live her life.
    She's not model material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soldier-4-life)
    tbh i call chubby attractive girls curvy but plain chubby ones fat, so in my dictionary she'd be curvy lol.
    But that's not fair on the large number of non-chubby, curvy girls. What would you call Sophia Loren? She was thin and curvy.

Someone on a forum pretty much summed this up:

"Curvaceous used to mean a girl was large breasted, skinny waisted and large hipped. It meant she had an hourglass shape. Now it just means FAT."

ReputationRep:
    She's got a pretty face, and has every right to be fat if she wants to be. I have no problem with that, and I'm sure she could get most guys despite her weight. It's great she feels comfortable in her own skin.

But the word is 'fat'. Not 'curvy'.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why 'real women' are basically fat ones..

ReputationRep:
    Im jealous of her because she's happy. And hey, she's beautiful. Would be better to analyse what she is if she was stood to straight more though.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty. But that pose isn't exactly flattering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    She's not model material.
    She isn't really. She isn't ugly, but nothing stands out about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    My main issue is that her bra looks like it fits her really badly. And also like it has no support. Get to a fitter, young lady!
    And her massive gut and thunder thighs...

ReputationRep:
    She fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Do you know what subjective means?
    Perfect is not a subjective word m8, and perfect woman don't have dem jolly rolls just like perfect guys don't

(Original post by SpiritedAway)
    We don't know she is unhealthy though, we're not her doctor. It's said before, size =/= how healthy someone is. Yes, if someone is obese, they are probably unhealthy. I am a size 14, and I can keep up with my brother in sports, namely running (he is in the army and trained by them), I eat extremely healthily, and I am a healthy person, yet, I am overweight. Likewise, someone who is skinny, does not mean they are healthy.
    You can assume the vast majority of overweight people are unhealthy though, also check this http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...fat-unfit-thin

It says its healthier to be thin and unfit than a fat active person and its verified through a study by Harvard no less, so its not just some bull**** stat

Researchers found that obese but active women had a mortality rate that was 91% higher. Though far better than the inactive obese (142% higher), they were still worse off than the inactive lean (5% higher).

That's pretty bad, and this woman looks like she's about size 16 minimum. Probably more like 18

And sorry but you're not eating extremely healthily if you're overweight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    ****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

"plus size model"?

lmao what a joke
    The media goes from one extreme to another. ****ing morons they are too.
    TO FAT! ARRRGH

"I dont care what the scale says"
    Well you better soon, or a heart attack will come if you carry on that way.

next week:
    TO THIN!!! ARRGHHH!

Do they not understand that it is personal preference?

That woman is a chub. End of.
    Nothing wrong with being a little bit chub, but she is a chub.

ReputationRep:
    She's not fat......probably nearer the UK average weight for a woman of her age! She is gorgeous, and happy! We need more models like her in the media

ReputationRep:
    Abdominal fat to such an extent isn't healthy though.

I get annoyed when people say "this is a real woman" and "as long as she's happy it's fine", because firstly HEALTHY women are many sizes (though as I said, she does look to have a lot of excessive abdominal fat) and an obese woman might be happy with herself, but it's not fine if she's going to get cardiovascular disease.

Also, imagine if you guys saw a man with so much abdominal fat and rolls of skin. People would say it's unhealthy and disgusting. I know men have less fat naturally than women, but it doesn't make as much of a difference as in the picture.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing fat *****.

Wouldnt touch her even if i was plastered.

Fat peoplehave no self control and are jokes.Complete and utter jokes.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1024&bih=653

THIS is a healthy curvy girl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    I think she is perfect
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Yeh she is fat, but id still do her!
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    OK, who gives a ****. I still most definitely would.
    (Original post by TheRevolution)
    Shes so hot come on you would.
    You guys must have no game at all.

ReputationRep:
    The question is, does she pass the lift test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    How can she compare herself to Jennifer Hudson and America Ferrera?

Spoiler:
    Show

I think shes just insane in the face.

ReputationRep:
    She certainly seems a bit chubby, but not to the point where it's going to drastically affect her life or health, anyway she still looks pretty good so these cries of 'ugly' and 'whale' seem unfounded. On the curvy front, it's kinda difficult to tell whether there's a a significant difference between her hips/waist/breasts in smoothish curves as she's sat down.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.