Turn on thread page Beta

What are girls holidays about? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Yep. I've heard of Club 18-30. But it seems a bit pointless to have to do all the activities they organize when it would actually be cheaper booking your own flights and doing your own sightseeing and activities and not have time limits in the evenings.

If you don't mind me asking - what city are you from? Usually meals and functions I have in London are at about 8pm - 11pm but I have been out to meet friends, get a late night snack or even a taxi to the airport in the early hours of the morning - 1am, 2am etc. and I've never seen that kind of stuff in central London tbh, so I imagine if it does happen, it must go on inside clubs/pubs etc.

It must be quite brave to vomit/shag in public though, especially when there's CCTV around which can catch you. Actually, come to think of it, I remember getting on a coach in Wolverhampton city centre at about 2am and when I was just taking my luggage towards the bus there were these two women howling and shrieking and trying to juggle their breasts so I guess it happens in some places!

Do these people actually find it fun though? I haven't been drunk before but don't you get a really bad hangover if you consume too much alcohol which can effectively leave you bed-ridden on a Sunday?
    I am from Nottingham and you will always see people being sick all over the street outside clubs. I live in central London and while I do think this sort of thing happens less, outside all the major pubs (I can think of several around Euston) it can get a bit rowdy on certain nights and I've seen just as bad behaviour there. This is usually at about 12-2ish I'd say, and I think it is less frequent than in Nottingham because the main bars and clubs in London are not really in the central, but in Nottingham they are all in the same sort of area.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on one next year but it's 4 girls and 2 gays!! haha :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolololol)
    I am from Nottingham and you will always see people being sick all over the street outside clubs. I live in central London and while I do think this sort of thing happens less, outside all the major pubs (I can think of several around Euston) it can get a bit rowdy on certain nights and I've seen just as bad behaviour there. This is usually at about 12-2ish I'd say, and I think it is less frequent than in Nottingham because the main bars and clubs in London are not really in the central, but in Nottingham they are all in the same sort of area.
    E.g. The Rocket?

I've been to Weatheryspoons in Holborn on a Saturday evening and it was actually very civilized. Have you ever seen an actual really absurd sight though - like someone dressed like a sheep, or running like a chicken in public or attempting to juggle their titties round each other?

ReputationRep:
    My bfs and I went to Mexico for our "Girls holiday" . . . we had mani/pedis, facials and massages on our hotel rooms (no, you naughty boys, NOT together), loads of cocktails, shopped for bikinis, hats, dresses, etc, dined at the finest cheap food places, talked about boys, flirted with boys, and danced all night long.

Just kidding, actually we went spearfishing and freediving, followed by a rousing game of poker and cigars. After that we went to a nude bar and learned how to pole dance.

you decide. ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Going out to restraunt

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.