Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you like having sex with a condom? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you like sex with a condom?
    Boy - YES
    14.95%
    Boy - NO
    37.38%
    Girl - YES
    22.43%
    Girl - NO
    25.23%

ReputationRep:
    I dont like them, my bf doesnt like them so im on the pill. The mess afterwards is a part of the whole thing to me and i quite enjot it Plus i dont want some rubber there when we are having sex, ruins the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I feel obliged to tell you that you're quite wrong: precum does not normally contain sperm, and unless you've ejaculated previously without bothering to urinate afterwards, your chances of impregnating someone are virtually nil.
    well from everything i've ever heard or read they say it's a myth you can't get pregnant if you do this, it's not a contraception method... as there's precum and stuff. no point taking the risk anyways.

ReputationRep:
    I've not had to use them for years - yay Implanon and a long term relationship! They're horrible buggers though. Has anyone else noticed how your room doesn't stink after sex like it does when you do use a condom?

ReputationRep:
    It really depends. I don't mind it, however sometimes I prefer it without (as long as I know the guy and I know he's clean) because it feels better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    lol

I've not had any STI scares but there was one time where I actually feared this chick had herpes.

it makes me smile knowing there are guys like you out there because I too dont care but it also makes me think how stupid you are and I wouldn't turn down a ONS buddy, unless I am sober and she is plain drunk but would I send my guy into her without a raincoat?

Nope.
    Each to there own mate. If i had my doubts id just not sleep with them.

ReputationRep:
    I hate condoms! I can't really remember what the difference is in feeling, but my boyfriend always seems bored when we use them so..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.