The Student Room Group

Can I sue the local kebab shop? How much compensation could I get?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lukas1051
I'm trying to get compensation because of a £4 kebab and chips meal, which I thoroughly enjoyed I'll have you know - do I sound like a snob?

You want to sue a kebab company for doing you a good deal. Maybe it's £4 because the drinks were from multipack cans? If you're so upset about it don't go to a kebab shop? If you're worried about someone thinking you're a cheapskate for drinking out of a multipack can a kebab isn't exactly going to improve things.
Nope... did you ever find out how their case went however?

They were a troll, as I suspect you to be also.
It is entirely my problem, it severely damages me ego. I don't want people to see me drinking from multipack cans like some kind of cheapskate.

Don't be so bloody stupid.
How the hell is drinking from a multipack can being a cheapskate :rolleyes:
I ordered a kebab and chips last night from my local takeaway, it was part of one of their offers, you get a kebab, chips and a can of drink for £4.00. Anyway, the food was delivered, and when I opened it up I saw printed across the can of coke a clear yellow banner - MULTIPACK CAN - NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL RESALE. Surely they're not legally allowed to do this... can I sue them? How much money could I get?

Exactly the type of people I hate with a passion.

Get rich quick schemes ruin it for everyone else.

I hope you're a troll, cos otherwise you've just failed in life.
You're such a loser. lol
Reply 65
Why would you want to sue them because of that? When I opened this thread I was expecting you were going to say you'd been struck down with life threatening food poisoning or something like that!!
This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to bang my head against the wall
Haha you cant be serious. I mean the amount of times that has happened to me and never did I, ever consider suing them! Goodness!

You're complaining about a multi-pack can, I should be complaining about being charged £6.30 for a Doner kebab and chips; I didn't ask for them to be sold separately and I've been ripped right off but I was left to feel powerless...the guy pretended to not understand me properly and I just let him win!
Reply 68
+ rep what a joker.
Reply 69
SPAM!
Original post by snowyowl
We sell loads of cards at work with the picture from your avatar on them. /pointless information :smile:

Really? XD It is really not from me, I got my avatar from TSR avatar gallery XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending