Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am sick Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somebodytolove)
    Because I can't be anorexic if I'm male.
    Anorexia is a mental illness that doesn't target a specific gender you absolute moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    I'm 18....I need a new job man -_-
    yeah it looks all greasy and stressful when it's busy in McDonalds haha. Though this time of year it's busy here too, and hey at least you don't run the frozen section and don't have to be in a giant room at -22c most of the day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    yeah it looks all greasy and stressful when it's busy in McDonalds haha. Though this time of year it's busy here too, and hey at least you don't run the frozen section and don't have to be in a giant room at -22c most of the day!
    Lol...I was working the other day, snow was falling heavily..and yet it was really busy..
    Ah but I often have to make expeditions into the walk-in chiller to get stuff lol...:P

ReputationRep:
    Lol...I was working the other day, snow was falling heavily..and yet it was really busy..
    Ah but I often have to make expeditions into the walk-in chiller to get stuff lol...:P
    chiller as in like 2 degrees? It's funny when I go out of the freezer sometimes I go into the chiller and I'm all "wow it's so warm in here!"

Hope you're not working tomorrow morning!

ReputationRep:
    chiller as in like 2 degrees? It's funny when I go out of the freezer sometimes I go into the chiller and I'm all "wow it's so warm in here!"

Hope you're not working tomorrow morning!
    Lol...the chiller's freezing, you're mental! :P
    Why, will it be snowing heavily? Ah the only day I know I'm working this week is Boxing day ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    Lol...the chiller's freezing, you're mental! :P
    Why, will it be snowing heavily? Ah the only day I know I'm working this week is Boxing day ¬¬
    no I meant you're up late, so you'll be all tired and cranky at work!

I should go to sleep...need to be up at 10am and I like my sleep...I must be focused tomorrow...well...at least understandable.

ReputationRep:
    no I meant you're up late, so you'll be all tired and cranky at work!

I should go to sleep...need to be up at 10am and I like my sleep...I must be focused tomorrow...well...at least understandable.
    Ohhh haha....In contrast to what I've been saying tonight, I'm generally very cheerful even on minimal sleep...but not working tomorrow..just off to a math tutor...

why you up at 10 tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Destroyviruses)
    You sound depressed or stressed. Have you seen a doctor about this?:bear::console:
    Why did I get a negative rating for this!?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.