Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenEyedGal)
    Weakness in its currency and purchasing parity power :confused::confused::confused:

Somalia is a war torn islamic fascist state. It has not functioning government, it is completely lawless there are no universities or secondary/primary schools and Somalia has nothing that comes close to resembling an economy. Any Somali in Europe most certainly came as an Asylum seeker. Somalians are incapable of migrating here through the highly skilled route. You are being ridiculous to suggest that this would even be possible.

I mean just look at pictures of Somalia -

If I'm not mistaken, you've just taken 3 pictures, 2 from Mogadishu and basically tried to represent it as the whole of Somalia? My god, you really are an idiot.

It's like Someone taking pictures of Glasgow inner council estates and area and then stating, that's the UK. Or even better, someone taking a few pictures of Peckham and Tower Hamlet and then saying, that's London.

The more of your posts I read, the more my brain hurts with the amount of stupidity it has to take in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeowKittenMeow)
    Whta part of leave me alone do you not understand. I am not interested in conversing with you, please go stick your nose somewhere else.
    :rofl: Couldn't hack being challenged?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    :rofl: Couldn't hack being challenged?
    She reminds me of my little cousin. Who, once she says something, then puts hers fingers in her ears and goes "Lalalalalalala, not listening"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    afghanistan will always have heroin
    Afghanistan is not a part of the middle-east!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesar Lecat)
    Of course, I could just take you for a pathetic silly little girl who has a very ignorant view of the world. :rolleyes:
    I think that would be a reasonable assumption

ReputationRep:
    My teacher is from Senegal. He tells me that whilst it's pretty lawless,if you commit a crime you are pretty much shunned by your family. Considering that the elders are seen to have more power,they can make sure no one speaks to you again,with all links to money,family and friends cut off. They can make sure that no one in your village or town talks to you.

You would pretty much be forced to leave,and move to another part of the country

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.