Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to get abs????????????????? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justin Hammer)
    who the **** are you anyway and who asked for your opinion

Godf I hate TSR chicks, hipster muppets who 99% are **** ugly yet like to give their unwarranted opinion when a guy asks about increasing muscle mass. OP ignore these keyboard fantasist bithes, IRL walk into any club with a respectable amount of muscle mass and you're getting noticed

And OP your view on abdominals is flawed, its all about BF. Crunches are useless.
    Whoa, someone's on their perioid! I'm perfectly entitled to give my opinion on a public forum.

Ha, I'm not a hipster, that's not my thing personally. **** ugly? You don't even know what I look like, so that's a bit of a fail right there. Some girls like muscles, some don't. If OP wants to, then fair enough, but I was just giving my opinion. There's no need for you to get so anal about it.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me you're not serious
    Please enlighten me with your magnificant knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Most people are born with abs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyNinja)
    Please enlighten me with your magnificant knowledge.
    you're born with abs u clown

ReputationRep:
    you're born with abs u clown
    Say that to the guy who named this thread "how to get abs????????????????",
    You and i both know what he was talking about.
    Im not a clown.

ReputationRep:
    Do a lot of situps, with weights.

ReputationRep:
    Eat Healthy, lose body fat and do situps, the plank and jog with short bursts of sprinting.

Eventually Abs will show I personally dont have abs as i just lost weight from 19 stone to 13 stone and am currently trying to lose body fat however my sisters boyfriend is a qualified personal trainer and hes pretty much a tank. This is the advise he gave.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.