Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - your "lesbian moment" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Having sex with two girls. I'd say that was my lesbian moment
    :yup: Except it was just the one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    There is a limit...to your love, like a waterfall, in slow,motion. Like a map with no ocean.
    Nicely done. But in regards to Zooey, there is NO limit to my love.

ReputationRep:
    My cousin, who was a beautiful butch lesbian.

I was utterly horrified that I was attracted to her.
    Strangest **** EVER.

ReputationRep:
    Well I've pulled a hell of a lot of my female friends when we're drunk, it's not even an attention seeking from guys thing, it's just a, thing! But apart from that I have total girl crushes on quite a few famous folk (hayley williams, florence welch, charlotte cooper but to name a few...), and also had a similar situation to the OP in my work. BUT, I'm totally straight. Well, I call it hetroflexible :p: I'd never want a relationship with a girl, I'm more than happy with guys thanks, but I feel no shame in admitting I've got off with girls in the past, and I'm 100% honest about girls I find attractive, and not so attractive.
    (Now awaiting all the "lying to yourself sweetheart, you're a dyke" replies )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk)
    Well I've pulled a hell of a lot of my female friends when we're drunk, it's not even an attention seeking from guys thing, it's just a, thing! But apart from that I have total girl crushes on quite a few famous folk (hayley williams, florence welch, charlotte cooper but to name a few...), and also had a similar situation to the OP in my work. BUT, I'm totally straight. Well, I call it hetroflexible :p: I'd never want a relationship with a girl, I'm more than happy with guys thanks, but I feel no shame in admitting I've got off with girls in the past, and I'm 100% honest about girls I find attractive, and not so attractive.
    (Now awaiting all the "lying to yourself sweetheart, you're a dyke" replies )
    Hayley Williams and consequently many other red-headed girls. Although ever since Hayley started dressing like a girl I don't have a crush on her anymore. Guess it was just the tomboy thing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Erm this has never happened to me....I have never drooled or got giddy over a girl.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    Erm this has never happened to me....I have never drooled or got giddy over a girl.....
    This.

I know some really beautiful girls who I'm in awe of, but ew I don't want to kiss them..

ReputationRep:
    I've fancied lots of girls sexually and personally - but I've never had the opportunity to pull or anything else and they usually have boyfriends so I wouldn't try anything.

I have eaten chocolate off a girl's body as an Anne Summer's game though, that was fun

ReputationRep:
    Current ones might include Katy Perry, previous ones have included a few people I know back home.

ReputationRep:
    I've never fancied a girl. I can look at girls and admire that they are beautiful but I never feel anything like I do with guys.

(Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    Okay I know no one will agree with me because I told my housemates this and they thought I was insane but then, they don't understand me/real music anyway but, after declaring that 'I've never really seen a woman I would go gay for' I saw Skunk Anansie live last month and I knew Skin was the one. I don't care about the haters, she is amazing.
    I agree!
    she's hat! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Katy Perry :P

ReputationRep:
    why has no-one mentioned Megan Fox yet?!

ReputationRep:
    whenever i see fergie from black eyed peas and kate from lost, so so hot :fan:

http://blissfullydomestic.com/wp-con...y1-296x300.jpg

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Wish I was a girl for a week, or at least a day. I'd be such a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. At my boyfriend's 20th birthday party I made out with one of his friends (girl) in his swimming pool.

ReputationRep:
    *Drool*

... oh **** wait! This is for straight girls... nevermind

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.