Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

POLL:Did you lose your virginity to a virgin or a non virgin? Watch

• View Poll Results: Did you lose your virginity to a virgin or a non virgin?
    I lost my virginity to a virgin
    31.88%
    I lost my virginty to a non virgin
    33.24%
    I am a virgin, but i want to lose it to a virgin
    23.98%
    I am a virgin, but I want to lose it to a non virgin.
    10.90%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    My gawd what century are we living in again that this can even be a topic worthy of discussion.

But let all of you in on a secret a mate of mine told me..... he told me his parents wants him to marry a virgin. He met his gf who he happily deflowered, now he is going to tell her he can't marry her because she is not a virgin.
    What a prat, seriously. If he wanted to marry a virgin he should have kept his d*** in his trousers, shouldn't he? The likelihood of that happening in this day and age is seriously unlikely. . .

She should go and find someone who else isn't so petty.

ReputationRep:
    Non virgin. It was my 53 year old neighbour. He gave me a couple hundred quid that night, how generous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Well I lost my virginity in a ONS to a guy who i didn't particularly care about, and who didnt care about me. I lost it in my friends' kitchen. Does that make me any less/more important than you?
    I didn't say anything about importance. If you were happy with it then that's cool really.

If not, it's not the end of the world. It was chance with me, I nearly lost mine with a few people, one a horrible ex boyfriend and another was my best friend, who I'm glad I didn't lose it to as it might have made things awkward.

In the case of the latter, I probably would have been happy with it since it would someone I care about, but I was lucky I guess.

Everyone has good and bad sex in their life and they can happen in any order.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a virgin, and I think it would be really romantic to lose my virginity to a virgin, but it's not a dealbreaker x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    it matters a lot
    if shows you are not promiscuous, and you will only have sex after marrige
    it shows you can wait, focus on education
    it shows you do not just follow lust
    I couldn't agree more. :]
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I really don't know if he was a virgin or a non-virgin.

It wasn't consensual anyway. I'm going to assume that somebody that aggressive was probably not a virgin, but who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Lost it to a non-virgin. I think I preferred it being that way tbh.

ReputationRep:
    He was definitely a non virgin! :p: I'm pleased I lost it to him.

ReputationRep:
    Non virgin. I didn't really think it mattered at the time but if you think about it, it does. I feel a little odd sometimes knowing he lost it to someone else and that person must be important. Then again though, they should be happy that you lost it to them, but sometimes non virgins can feel bad because of it.. someone losing it to them and them being a non virgin?
    It's complicated when it doesn't really need to be. Virginity is virginity. Or, Virginity is purity.
    Which ever way you look at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Non-virgin, would have preferred a virgin actually. He just acted so confidently and was like "lights on? why would I turn them off?!?!!?", it was a bit intimidating. I'm sure that only made me worse :|
    Well, why would he turn them off? It's a reasonable question. :confused:

I can't think of anything more awkward than losing it to another virgin. I want him to be able to turn me on so much I am begging for him to be inside me; it should be amazing, not a chore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can't think of anything more awkward than losing it to another virgin. I want him to be able to turn me on so much I am begging for him to be inside me; it should be amazing, not a chore.
    who said virgins are not capable of that? When I did it the first time, she loved it so much we did it 2 more times in the same night.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    it matters a lot
    if shows you are not promiscuous, and you will only have sex after marrige
    it shows you can wait, focus on education
    it shows you do not just follow lust
    It shows u butt ugly... srsly dont come on here and judge people, sex is a recreational experience which can be magical, there is no reason to reserve it for after marriage. It doesn't take that long... so i dont really see how it interferes with education. Following lust.... stfu u bigoted troll

ReputationRep:
    I dont really mind tbh because its about the person, I lost mine to a non virgin. IMO there are advantages: No blood; experience; and less hassle. TBH I dont really give a **** because its an archaic mentality that it matters at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone9)
    Harsh. Although surely he hasn't told his parents that he slept with her. It's not like they're gonna demand to have a look at her hymen, so they could just lie :P
    His parents know about it that he has been sleeping with her and told him to marry someone else. He is trying to grow a pair of balls to either stand up to his parents or tell his gf goodbye...

(Original post by The Harlequinn Mask)
    What a prat, seriously. If he wanted to marry a virgin he should have kept his d*** in his trousers, shouldn't he? The likelihood of that happening in this day and age is seriously unlikely. . .

She should go and find someone who else isn't so petty.
    I agree.... but am sure he will find himself without a job very soon....... she is his manager

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    I agree.... but am sure he will find himself without a job very soon....... she is his manager
    Hahahhahhahaah. OWNED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want him to be able to turn me on so much I am begging for him to be inside me; it should be amazing, not a chore.
    In fairness you can get this from a virgin :P Just means you have to have been doing foreplay stuff for long enough for them to know what makes you tick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Oh my, it's not often you meet people who lose their B-plates before their V-plates.
    Heyyy we're all equal these days... B-plates are just a form of V-plates

We were with each other ages, but we never explicitly had a conversation about this. I'd love to know his number though! ha. I never told him as fact that he was my first, although I reckon he guessed. Which is fair.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.