The Student Room Group

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The*Doctor's*Rose
this is why i never tell my friends what i am scared of, what annoys me, but above all-where i am ticklish :o:

The thing is, if they were cooking for him, he obviously needed to tell them about allergies. I know several people with allergies and I'd never dream of doing this. His friends are scum - sounds a bit harsh, but this was so not funny.
Original post by derangedyoshi
The thing is, if they were cooking for him, he obviously needed to tell them about allergies. I know several people with allergies and I'd never dream of doing this. His friends are scum - sounds a bit harsh, but this was so not funny.

Didn't think of it like that; i'll tell my friends what i'm allergic to (dairy) it's quite a common thing; what her friends did was horrible, though; why on earth would they want to 'experiment' like that, i don't know...
Original post by Anonymous
I'm allergic to something pretty unusual and, as a bonus, it also gives me a migraine. However, none of my friends believed me, so they decided to lace my food with it and see what happens.

I've been violently ill and can feel a migraine coming on - cheers guys! This just about beats the time they pushed me into a pool to test my aquaphobia; at least there they pulled me out.

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? :rolleyes:

Thats not so bad. I woke up last saturday morning with my pubes and eyebrows missing...
Reply 63
Not so much a friend but a coursemate tried to cut my hair and I hate trying to cut my hair as there is only one person I trust to cut it thanks to many dodgy trips to the hair dressers. He cut a bit of my hair off and I returned the favour by punching him in the face as he had said he hates people hitting him in the face
I'm scared of being in it, not being stood in the dry beside it.

So you decided to go to a swimming pool to stand at the edge and stare at it?

Man, you have a fun life.
Reply 65
I find it rather sad that people have put this down to 'banter'...

There is a difference between pulling a prank and doing something which could potentially harm someone... It's a shame that so many people have lost the concept of limits and see everything as a joke.
Is it still justified to say 'man up' if someone had been in a fit or worse state as a result? If anyone can honestly say yes, I would LOVE to hear a justified reason to back it up.

Hopefully you are better now (all for the best, 'n' all that) and that you can put this event behind you... However, if this is the sort of thing these 'friends' subject you to, then, perhaps, it would be best for you to search elsewhere for friends...
Because they CLEARLY do not have your best interests at heart.
Original post by looking
You think that's bad. You may find it hard to believe, but I have a phobia of human pyramids. My friends KNOW this,, but still decided one day to wait for me on my floor in front of the lift in a 5 man pyramid. Surprise surprise the lift opens and I see it, instantly freak out and started hyperventilating and sobbing.:frown: Friends are the worst:mad:

friends aren't the worst you just have **** friends.
Reply 67
Original post by The TSR Star.
What ingredient of chocolate?

The cocoa.
Reply 68
Original post by lizlaz350
So you decided to go to a swimming pool to stand at the edge and stare at it?

Man, you have a fun life.

No, my friend was having a barbeque and I happened to be standing by his pool...
Reply 69
your friends are mean
They sound more like bullies to me.. lol. If my friends did this to me I'd be out of the group in a heartbeat.
Reply 71
dude, what are you allergic to?
Original post by crazycake93
Thats not so bad. I woke up last saturday morning with my pubes and eyebrows missing...

You probably got raped by one of your boyfriends too but just don't know about it.
I'm allergic to something pretty unusual and, as a bonus, it also gives me a migraine. However, none of my friends believed me, so they decided to lace my food with it and see what happens.

I've been violently ill and can feel a migraine coming on - cheers guys! This just about beats the time they pushed me into a pool to test my aquaphobia; at least there they pulled me out.

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? :rolleyes:

get revenge on them! find out their weakness and abuse it
Original post by OceanSoul
Why is it so ****ing difficult to believe what friends say about their allergies & fears sometimes?

You got a migraine for God's sake, it's not even funny..

I can't take you seriously when you said that in bright purple.
Reply 75
Original post by mehhhw/e
dude, what are you allergic to?

Chocolate.
You don't expect to be standing by a pool with a glass of water one minute, then be pushed in the next ... or to be enjoying your group Christmas meal and suddenly have to say, "Guys, is there chocolate in this...?"

I call bull here - if your that scared of water theres no way in hell youd be standing close enough to a pool to be pushed in.
Reply 77
Original post by silverbolt
I call bull here - if your that scared of water theres no way in hell youd be standing close enough to a pool to be pushed in.

As I said to someone else, I'm scared of being in water, not next to it.
Reply 78
Original post by Yawn11
I remember in school me and my friends ran up in the toilet in Pizza Hut with my camera whilst one of us was taking a dump.

It's all love <3

we did someting similar to one of my friends

he didn't know how to lock the door on the toilet on the train when he went for a dump so we started videoing and opened te door.

it was funny
well done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending