Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got mine a massage chair, 2 boxes of toffees out of thorntons, 2 CD's, some Liquorice Allsorts (childhood favourite), some slippers (because I'm sick of her walking around the house in flip-flops) and a Perfume gift set thing (which I've accidentally dropped down the stairs twice ...)

It took me two and a half hours to wrap it all so she better hadn't rip them open too quickly... I'll make her savour it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know it sounds like a lot, but she never usually gets much and she gets me and my sister loads...

ReputationRep:
    A card and flowers to put on her grave. :sad: Christmas number 3 and still it feels so so wrong.

Anybody know when it gets easier?

ReputationRep:
    A cardigan and a scarf. Nice ones though, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I bought a Pandora charm for her bracelet. She is getting the bracelet itself as a present from dad so we are all buying her charms that represent all of us. I got her a little owl with some books
    Awww!

ReputationRep:
    A few nail varnishes, some exfoliating body butter stuff and something else that I've forgotten...hmmm!
    If you're really struggling to find something she might like, you could give her a gift card for boots/the body shop/whatever shops she likes buying from.

ReputationRep:
    Some leather gloves (surprise), some mascara for eyebrows from MAC that she asked for specifically.

I bought my dad loads more lol.

ReputationRep:
    Shoes
    T shirt
    Sweets

Going shopping for a few other bits tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Dove bodycare gift set, was about £15. My mum's into that though, yours may not be.

ReputationRep:
    An espresso/latte machine plus some fancy cups to go with it.

ReputationRep:
    well, i am going for a surprise surprise for my which i am going to give her a beautiful sari which is chiffon. and real gold put on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bwfcboy93)
    Her birthday's on Christmas as well so 1 book for christmas, and 1 for her birthday - Alexander McCall Smith's "corduroy mansions" and Madhur Jaffery's 'Easy Curry' cookbook
    Your sig is superb.

ReputationRep:
    A coffee maker and a few books.

ReputationRep:
    A poetry book called Nox by Anne Carsons, the latest QI book, a sudoko book (hate them, but she doesn't) and some chocolates

ReputationRep:
    A rampant rabbit :p:

ReputationRep:
    Take that CD...my Mum has never quite got over the fact that Robbie called her gorgeous once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    A card and flowers to put on her grave. :sad: Christmas number 3 and still it feels so so wrong.

Anybody know when it gets easier?

puts it all into perspective so take note peeps!

a big hug from me xxxxxx:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    scented candle

ReputationRep:
    The things I got her are quite impersonal but she doesn't ever give me any suggestions and she's so fussy. I really wanted to get her an antique, but I couldn't find anything decent, so:
    2 DVDs (Eye of the Needle and Glorious 39) and a some Dove moisturiser.

ReputationRep:
    Shes always cuddling up to a blanket, so Ive bought her one of those 'slanket' blankets with arms, oh and some chocolates too =]

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as there is a thread for mum's Christmas gifts I thought it was only fair we share what we have got our dads.

I have got mine 2 Chocolates that are in the shape of his motorbike, A solar Powered charger for his MP3 and a bag of chocs and sweets he likes.

What about everyone else?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.