Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No siblings tehe

ReputationRep:
    An age gap of one year and five days between my brother and I! I'm 31st October 1991 and he's 5th November 1992... tiny age gap, but it meant we always had a companion when we were little

ReputationRep:
    My sister is 19 months younger, which is fine, I guess. We're two years apart in school, and even though we go to the same college and are in the same sorority, we barely see eachother!

ReputationRep:
    I'm the eldest of 6 , The youngest recently turned 1 and I've turned 20 a couple of months ago. When she turns 20, I'll be the same age my mum is now :eek:. My mum was really young when she got married. It's funny when i tell people about my siblings, they think it'd be weird having a large family but all of them are soo precious and different. I also like to think i'm a pretty nice sister. I remember when i was young, i used to think going to the cinema or Mc Donalds was such a treat, probably went only once or twice a year, now i take my brothers and sisters out soo often it's almost nothing to them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Im 19 and my sister is 14, so there is a 5 year age gap- )well nearly 5 years- my sister was born about 3 weeks before i was 5)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    My brother's only 4 and a half years younger though
    I guess as pedobear, you are dissapoint?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the oldest at 17 and the twins are the youngest at 34 months.

ReputationRep:
    me and my sister are two months apart, and its awful. my brother is 5 though, and i suppose im going to be so much more like a parent to him than a sibling.

we pretty much all dont ever talk to eachother though, which works!

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine what it would be like to have a massive age gap. There's two years between me and my younger sister: we get on quite well.

ReputationRep:
    i have a 2 minute and 3 minute age gap between my 2 sisters!!! :-)

but my cousin has a 17 year age gap between his brother!

ReputationRep:
    My oldest brother is 32, my youngest brother is 30, my twin is 18 and my younger sister is 17.

I have a good relationship with my twin and my younger sister, but I hardly see my older brothers so we're not that close

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and my brother is now 16. When we get on, we really get on, and when we don't.. anyone who gets in the way immediately regrets it.

Surprisingly though, since I moved to uni we've got on a lot better. I guess we've both grown up and realised we can't and shouldn't argue all the time. It's nice to have a decent conversation with him now and again - it's a strange feeling seeing as all we've ever done is argue.. but it's nice.

ReputationRep:
    My brother is 7 years younger than me, sister is 2.5 years younger.

ReputationRep:
    ERM I think its something like 14 years between me (the oldest) and my youngest sister who is 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisispuremadness)
    me and my sister are two months apart, and its awful. my brother is 5 though, and i suppose im going to be so much more like a parent to him than a sibling.

we pretty much all dont ever talk to eachother though, which works!
    Are you two twins? Is that even possible? If you two were singleton births.... :lolwut:

Or am I just being dumb?

ReputationRep:
    There are about 15-17 years between myself and my 2 half sisters as I was an accident (my mum's coil failed).

I never used to be very happy about it as I always felt with being an accident and the youngest that my mum favoured my sisters but over the past 3 years my mum and I have grown a lot closer. I don't see my sisters a lot as they live a while away but we get on quite well.

ReputationRep:
    Younger brother is 5 years younger and annoying as hell. Younger sister is 2 years younger and bearable.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and my little brother is nearly 10, which works out quite well because we get on well and like some of the same things (Dr Who, Harry Potter). I tend to look after him quite a bit, and we're quite close, though he does my head in sometimes :')

ReputationRep:
    18 years and counting.

mind you, I dont have any siblings

ReputationRep:
    My sisters and I are triplets, so they are only 2 and 3 minutes older than me respectively (we're 25). I also have two brothers, aged 28 and 20. My parents decided to wait a nice long time after having me and my sisters before having another baby, understandably enough!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.