Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now-2 brothers and a sister, I'd like quite a big family of siblings because my mum and dad have really big famililes so its great for christmas and thing but I'm an only child......

In the future I'd also like 2 girls and 2 boys, 1)because I like quite big families and 2) I want them to be surrounded by family at Christmas and things when they're older like I am now with my aunts and uncles! xx

I want them in the order Boy, girl, girl, boy and I think they'll be called Elliot, Pheobe, Diana and Charlie-but you know, I'm easy-haven't really thought about it! xx

ReputationRep:
    a few kids, order isn't important, 2 boys and 2 girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her)
    It could be with your parents (as in now) or the future.

For example -- *Future*
    1)Number of kids (if you want any):
    1a)In what order:
    2)How many boys/girls:

1)Number of kids (if you want any): 3
    1a)In what order:girl,girl,boy
    2)How many boys/girls: As above

ReputationRep:
    An attractive and funny wife.
    2 Kids.
    Don't care about their genders, would like one of each though.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll marry my current boyfriend after uni and continue being ridiculously happy with him. Anyway, then I'd like to adopt kids, maybe siblings (who find it harder to find homes than single children) aged around 2-6. Sisters would be quite nice. Then if they've settled in after a few years and are happy with it, I would have a biological child which would be a boy called Joseph Thomas (after my great-grandad and my grandad). And then I'd stop, cos three is more than enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Yeah, I probably should have done that a while ago.. thanks
    Lol it's aiight. The thing about TSR is that if something someone says seems too stupid, it probably is. Sometimes it isn't which is worrying but more often than not people are just winding you up and waiting for a reaction.

ReputationRep:
    4 children - boy, girl, boy, girl.

ReputationRep:
    Ideal for me:

Me, my husband...

3 kids, two sons and a daughter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardine92)
    Lol it's aiight. The thing about TSR is that if something someone says seems too stupid, it probably is. Sometimes it isn't which is worrying but more often than not people are just winding you up and waiting for a reaction.
    haha, good to know You're probably right actually, I guess that's just what he was doing, because at times I was just like 'this really cannot be serious'. :')

ReputationRep:
    I want to live in a nice clean flat in a nice area in London.

Just me and the gf no kids :p:

ReputationRep:
    no kids
    many toy boys that look like ryan reynolds
    and a rich husband who is about to die
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    my ideal family would have been - 2 kids (boy first, then girl), and a husband, and a dog.

Instead I have three kids (girl, boy, boy), and a husband, and no pets. And that's just fine for me.

Ideals are overrated

Possibly a child or two when I'm 40-50.

ReputationRep:
      Children.
      Future: Two boys and a girl.

Siblings.
      Now: I have a older brother and a older sister so yes I am the youngest child. I like being the youngest

ReputationRep:
      Depends on my circumstances big income, ie private school, new car on their 18th etc

1)Number of kids 4
      1a)In what order: not bothered
      2)How many boys/girls: 2 girls and 2 boys

Normal income then one so i can give them the best life possible

ReputationRep:
      2 kids, a boy (Jacob/Isaac/Joseph) and a girl (Isobel/Rachel/Rebekah). The boy being 2 years older than the girl.

ReputationRep:
      I haven't really thought about it hugely. Re: kids I definitely want a girl in there somewhere, but not sure about the number or anything, three maybe? Husband who is nice? :dontknow:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.