Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"How many people have you slept with?" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    She's not having sex with a black man, she's getting wet over, slobering on and taking anally a big black ****. Sounds pretty whorish to me.
    sure that isnt a fantasy of yours? I take it there is something you're not telling me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I wrote two min-essays and deleted em cause I think i'm too tired to make sense.

But I wouldn't even try. I'd be better off single.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Did you read the OP?
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Just 1.
    I'll probably end up aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooone :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Seven, each better than the last!

It's a nice lucky number, I intend to stick to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by her)
    so recently one of my older friends were asked this question by their boyfriend (at the time) and she said a number that was more than 3 or 4 *i can't remember which one it was. The guy dumped her :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Standard!

ReputationRep:
    i've not slept with anyone too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astra_K)
    I bet you cant practice what you preach. if you met the most amazing guy of your life. He's your age, and has had sex with 50 girls. He still keeps in contact with these girls as 'friends'.
    Highly doubt you could cope with that tbh
    My first boyfriend had a really wild time in his early twenties. He worked in a teaching hospital where girls 18-22 outnumbered guys by about 9-1.

He had a ball and slept with about 300 women over a 4 or 5 year period, while he was the first guy I ever saw naked (he was a few years older than me). It never bothered me.

Plus, he had ex's he kept in touch with, the mother of his little boy he saw every day and another ex he used to go and stay over with. Again, never bothered me in the slightest.

Each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    I would've done the same thing as her boyfriend, sorry. Not because I would regard my partner as 'dirty'. I just have a strict moral code on that, I don't like my partners having had sexual relations in the past. Period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelittleredfox)
    My first boyfriend had a really wild time in his early twenties. He worked in a teaching hospital where girls 18-22 outnumbered guys by about 9-1.

He had a ball and slept with about 300 women over a 4 or 5 year period, while he was the first guy I ever saw naked (he was a few years older than me). It never bothered me.

Plus, he had ex's he kept in touch with, the mother of his little boy he saw every day and another ex he used to go and stay over with. Again, never bothered me in the slightest.

Each to their own.
    Imo thats low standards. Well, i wouldnt date someone looking after someone elses baggage tbh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.