Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elph)
    did anyone put pie chart in question 1?
    omg i heard that it should be bar chart :mad:
    don't worry I put a pie chart too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamstar)
    ...Why would it be bar chart? We had three figures that totalled 100%. That implies the use of a pie chart because they can clearly show proportionality.

I'm still not sure how you'd get 7 marks for that question though :p:
    yeah that's what i think as well
    so i guess we had put the correct answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elph)
    yeah that's what i think as well
    so i guess we had put the correct answer
    I don't know if you'd be classed as 'wrong' for putting bar chart anyway, because I suppose you could use one. It wouldn't really be as helpful though, so the points for justifying the choice might be harder to obtain :p:

What did people write about for the 'evaluate the three developments' question?

ReputationRep:
    How were everyone's results? Resitting here...

ReputationRep:
    I got 80/80! I can't believe it!

And I got 110/120 in the other A2 unit, so I have an A*. Really, really pleased, seeing as I had a mid-B at AS. First A* ever at my sixth form too :p:

Thought I'd done so much worse too!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A! YAY! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    *stupid question*
    But if we resit this does it mean it will be on another topic and not Belfast regeneration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makingamemory)
    *stupid question*
    But if we resit this does it mean it will be on another topic and not Belfast regeneration?
    It'll be on a completely different topic. You'll get another pre-release booklet in April (I think)

ReputationRep:
    *stupid question*
    Yeah if you resit you'll get a new advanced booklet on the 1st April I think, and it will be something completely new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Yeah if you resit you'll get a new advanced booklet on the 1st April I think, and it will be something completely new.

It'll be on a completely different topic. You'll get another pre-release booklet in April (I think)
    Thanks.
    *sighs* looks like a resit is out of the question then. Bye bye, A

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.
    *sighs* looks like a resit is out of the question then. Bye bye, A
    Awww, don't be too pessimistic. If you didn't do very well in this last exam, don't worry, the next topic might be a lot better for you.

Maybe get your paper back and see what happened.

ReputationRep:
    Awww, don't be too pessimistic. If you didn't do very well in this last exam, don't worry, the next topic might be a lot better for you.

Maybe get your paper back and see what happened.
    I can't resit it if it's a different topic as I already have 2 other resits and 3 new exams one being Art which is 15 hours. I don't know where I can find the time to learn a new topic especially when I thought I knew this one and answered the questions correctly only to just scrape a pass. Plus we wouldn't be able to go through it in class as there isn't any time so it'd just be me trying to figure it out.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got the marks they wanted !

I thought I knew this topic and have ended up with a low B when I got over 90% last year, really frustrated because I worked really hard and don't have a clue what I did wrong - my question by question marks are the exact opposite to how I felt they went as well. Oh well hopefully remark/paper back will explain things ! Really want to avoid a resit as well as I have 3 other A2 exams that week and Art in the prerelease time but I've entered and will wait and see!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.