If your other half's exs are ugly, does that mean you're ugly? Watch

racaha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OP, your boyfriend's called Neil right? His first ex is called Eleanor, right? Oh this is hilarious. :rofl:
Are you one of the girls!? If you are, you handled it better than I would have expected.
Sophie's mummy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My other half is far more attractive than I but that's not what makes relationships work. I'm alright looking but he's truly handsome. Of course i worry that one day he'll realise and find someone new but I know he'd never find anyone as nice as me and they'd soon send the untidy yet grumpy, pretty boy back to me :-)
Sophie's mummy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My other half is far more attractive than I but that's not what makes relationships work. I'm alright looking but he's truly handsome. Of course i worry that one day he'll realise and find someone new but I know he'd never find anyone as nice as me and they'd soon send the untidy yet grumpy, pretty boy back to me :-)
xobeauty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My bf exes are smoke shows but my bf is ugly .... I think it's because theyre crackheads too. Literally. Prob used him for crack
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads