Turn on thread page Beta

Celebrities you would like to meet, and why? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilym94)
    David Tennant because he's goddamn sexy.
    Lisa Jewell because I enjoy her books.
    Sigmund Freud, just because.
    Barack Obama, to see his face close up.
    I second this :coma:

I'd also really like to meet Professor Brian Cox and get him to talk physics to me. Yum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittalmar)
    Actually he would probably hypno-bum you...
    Psychological ploys only work on the weak minded when they're not expecting it. I'd know it was Derren Brown, so chances are he couldn't **** with my mind.
    Well, not in the way he usually does anyway. I'd love to get some tips off him though. His technique seems to work better than roofies.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...

Eminem, Michael Caine, Derren Brown, Stephen Fry, David Attenborough.

Only people I've met are Rob Swire and KJ Sawka (Pendulum), Jared Leto (30STM), Didier Drogba and Louis Walsh, heaps of folk from X Factor (JLS sang happy birthday to me). Ohhh and Billy Connoly, he lives about twenty minutes away from me, see him in Tesco all the time

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.