Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wtf am I to him?- he didnt even wish me a merry xmas boohoo. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Ya, he said before that he loves me, and always will--that was a lie because he doesnt even care to say hi!!!!!!!
    That's so sweet how you still care about her so much even though she played games, some girls are so clueless.
    he could still love you though....even though he doesnt say hi. could be that it hurts him too mcuh to talk to you.
    i mean im not generally a romantic, mushy type of guy but you cant help falling in love.
    and tell me about it lol strange thing is she used to be really protective of me. i mean if any girl tried it with me, she would either tell me she aint good for you da da da or sort of go in a mood.
    i remember once on facebook, i had a free house because parents were away and this girl that used to like me, offered to come over (i knew she wanted sex) and then she turned round and went on my fb (i had given her my password) and sent a message saying sorry you cant come, hes spending the day with me. i didnt really care then, because if im honest i would rather much just spend the day with her having a laugh then have that other girl come over.

but yee i have told her basically that i still love her and always will and if she ever needs someone to talk to i will always be here, just aint the same though

ReputationRep:
    What am I suppose to do?
    I act like nothing happened because I wanna move passed it and I want things to be normal again.
    Things aren't going to go back to how they were. It's obvious he has feelings for you and you don't want to take it further. If your saying he's been with plenty of girls now but not before, can you not see he was wanting you to make a choice?

It seems he had very deep feelings for you and trying to stay as friends was near impossible when he wanted the rest to go with it. The question here is why do you not feel ready for a relationship? What's holding you back?

Being angry, pissed off, etc isn't going to help your chances. Who knows if its too late to go the extra mile to turn it into a relationship or just close his chapter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i have no name)

he could still love you though....even though he doesnt say hi. could be that it hurts him too mcuh to talk to you.
    i mean im not generally a romantic, mushy type of guy but you cant help falling in love.
    and tell me about it lol strange thing is she used to be really protective of me. i mean if any girl tried it with me, she would either tell me she aint good for you da da da or sort of go in a mood.
    i remember once on facebook, i had a free house because parents were away and this girl that used to like me, offered to come over (i knew she wanted sex) and then she turned round and went on my fb (i had given her my password) and sent a message saying sorry you cant come, hes spending the day with me. i didnt really care then, because if im honest i would rather much just spend the day with her having a laugh then have that other girl come over.

but yee i have told her basically that i still love her and always will and if she ever needs someone to talk to i will always be here, just aint the same though
    Haha, Im the same with him. Protective like how I am with my little bros. This **** sucks right?? I guess we just gotta let it BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNN like usher.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Im the same with him. Protective like how I am with my little bros. This **** sucks right?? I guess we just gotta let it BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNN like usher.
    haha why do girls have to be like that? please explain? i mean if you dont have those kind of feelings for someone why be protective?
    and tell me about it..... good people tend to get f***d over..... im going to go back to being an ******* -__-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i have no name)
    haha why do girls have to be like that? please explain? i mean if you dont have those kind of feelings for someone why be protective?
    and tell me about it..... good people tend to get f***d over..... im going to go back to being an ******* -__-
    That's how it is when you care about somebody, when they hurt you hurt, and you worry about them. Just because she didnt want you like that, it doesnt mean she didnt care about you, know what I mean??. Maybe she just thought the girl wasnt right for you??? Maybe she was jealous, maybe she didnt want you but didnt want anyone else to have you either?? who knows.

ReputationRep:
    That's how it is when you care about somebody, when they hurt you hurt, and you worry about them. Just because she didnt want you like that, it doesnt mean she didnt care about you, know what I mean??. Maybe she just thought the girl wasnt right for you??? Maybe she was jealous, maybe she didnt want you but didnt want anyone else to have you either?? who knows.
    girls confuse me hope things get better with you and your mate

ReputationRep:
    I was sympathetic up until I read....'He said he'd be my homie for life'

ReputationRep:
    Ya, he said before that he loves me, and always will--that was a lie because he doesnt even care to say hi!!!!!!!
    That's so sweet how you still care about her so much even though she played games, some girls are so clueless.
    from a brief summary reading this it seems like he either didn't care as much as you thought or he cared a lot and this is the best way to cope.

I've been in your shoes, accept the silence, and if you can remain there as a friend when they can talk to you again.

ReputationRep:
    He only ever wanted to be in a relationship with you, once you said no to that his interest in you as a friend was completely gone.

ReputationRep:
    Here's an update..

He's msged me twice on msn since then. Apparently there was a rumour that I had boyfriend, so he asked me about that, I told him no that it wasnt true, that I didnt want a boyfriend for now...he asked why and started telling me what I could have (him) but he said it in a joking way, and then changed the subject. He said I was taking too long to reply to his msgs (a couple seconds) and said bye to me.

The last time he msged me on msn, I didnt feel like talking to him, he was cheesed that I was ignoring him..which I wasnt..i was watching T.V.

I just started to get use to not talking to him..thank god.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.