Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A lot better

ReputationRep:
    started really terrible, first three or so months included too much alcohol, self-hatred and exams. But, I pulled myself up a bit after the hols, and managed to actually enjoy about half the month I spent in Oz this Summer. Then I managed to finally get over the guy, which was amazing, and have had a good few months at uni, with karate. Especially super happy now after I managed to meet the previously presumed mythical nice guy

ReputationRep:
    It's been a steady rise up from the upmost worst of my life to pretty happy and good. It's been slow and steady, but I made a lot of mistakes I most certainly won't be making again.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good actually
    Finished college, passed the IB, learnt to drive, and a new niece and nephew

ReputationRep:
    It promised so, so, so much but has ended up being ****.

Rejected from being Head Boy, rejected from Oxford, rejected from Durham and the girl I like got a boyfriend just a few days ago to cap 2010 off.

See you later 2010, you won't be missed.

ReputationRep:
    Up and down.

Started off with pretending I was a fresher again, much drinking and an alcoholic gf who was bad for my health. Ended up falling out with a few people and I came down with glandular fever for my troubles just before my finals. Worst illness I've ever had, would not wish it upon anybody.

Life was then very boring while I actually did a bit of revision and got a 1st. However I didn't have a plan/job for post-uni so I spent the next 5 months unemployed living at home on JSA which sucked. Eventually I got lucky and I got a brilliant job at the end of November and finally moved out and now I'm living in London.

ReputationRep:
    alright

ReputationRep:
    Better than 2009, I hope 2011 is better still. I aim for a gf and to pass my exams.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm a little bit boring! I hope 2011 is a lot better and also that there's some romance for me haha

ReputationRep:
    Good and bad. My boyfriend and I have been together all year, didn't get the grades I wanted but I'm still applying to uni. Friends are douchebags, I've put on weight but generally things are alright.

ReputationRep:
    amazingg but went wayyyy too quickly:O

ReputationRep:
    One of the best years of my life Left college (which I hated), started uni (which I love), met some amazing people, learnt to drive, went on the best holiday of my life.

Has been a great year

ReputationRep:
    So epically bad and good at the same time, it's actually unreal :rofl:

One of the best and most dramatic years of my life, I think
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Very, very mixed. I've not been completely happy this year, and bad things have happened, but I'm still grateful for what I have. Fairly uneventful year, I do hope 2011 is much better though.

ReputationRep:
    a massive fail.

ReputationRep:
    This year was like floating on a sea with no coast.

ReputationRep:
    A year of firsts.

I've enjoyed sixth form and been on some awesome holidays, have been disappointed but then excited, I've let myself down and picked myself back up. It's been mixed but overall I've damn well enjoyed it Bring on 2011!

ReputationRep:
    Fairly good in some aspects, and not so good in others. I hope 2011 will be better, though

ReputationRep:
    Mixed.. In an amazing relationship but found out my friends were all just using me.. Still, best boyfriend and spent two weeks in Vegas with him Slightly ruined cause it was also with one of my "friends" who decided he'd just not pay for a damn thing -.- Meh, 2011 should be better ((:

ReputationRep:
    nothing special. pretty much meaningless for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.