Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Poll: Would you rather live in a city or village? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you rather live in a city or village?
    I live in a city and would rather live in a city.
    30.89%
    I live in a city and would rather live in a village.
    10.57%
    I live in a town and would rather live in a village.
    8.94%
    I live in a town and would rather live in a city.
    18.70%
    I live in a village and would rather live in a city.
    8.94%
    I live in a village and would rather live in a village.
    10.57%
    I'm a turnip and I would rather live in a barn.
    11.38%

ReputationRep:
    Village Exhibit 1

Village Exhibit 2

Village Exhibit 3

Get what im saying?

ReputationRep:
    I live in a town but I'd love to live in a village. I realise that towns have their up points, e.g. shops being open past 5pm, amenities being conveniently close by, but still, I'd rather live in a village.

I think it's the quaint, English feel about traditional villages I love. They're homely and I really like the community feel, how people are friendly and approachable, and how it's safer. I still can't get over how my boyfriend and his family will say "hi" to complete strangers when we're walking through the village!

But yeah, villages! :gthumb:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    1. Live in Cornwall, in a village a couple of miles from a large town (although technically its a city :-/ )

2. Lived in the centre of Bristol for a year and loved it, not having to drive and not drink for nights out, everything in walking distance, everyone is a new face every day, everything is always changing. I wish more than anything that I could get an american visa and move to New York; thats how much of a city person I am! Although having lived in Cornwall most of my life, there is something beautiful about the country, and as long as I have fun friends around me we can always have a good time!

ReputationRep:
    I live in a city and want to live in a city but that's because my city isn't too big or too small but I wouldn't manage living in London.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.