Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete TSR list of things you want to experience before you pass away Watch

(Original post by yokabasha)
    There you go you're quite right it's an aspiration aspirations are important because they give a bit of flavour in our lives, but they are by no means and absolute be all and end all. Aspirations are almost playful parts in our lives, there are other much more important things in our lives. I hope you have taken on board what I have said .
    Wait, wait, what ARE the "much more important things in our lives"? Surely people have different opinions on this?

Not everyone wants a normal life as deemed by societal norms. :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Wait, wait, what ARE the "much more important things in our lives"? Surely people have different opinions on this?

Not everyone wants a normal life as deemed by societal norms. :fyi:
    In a nutshell, making people around you happy and helping others, through this you can achieve happiness in yourself . and there is no such thing as a normal life.

(Original post by yokabasha)
    In a nutshell, making people around you happy and helping others, through this you can achieve happiness in yourself . and there is no such thing as a normal life.
    Well, that's what I want of my life, via academia.

ReputationRep:
    Sex

ReputationRep:
    Travel the world, go on a cruise, get married, get rich, write a novel...

ReputationRep:
    -Learn to play the clarinet, piano & violin properly
    -Learn German & Japanese properly
    -Drive/go on a speedboat
    -Have loads of fun
    -Have a ride in a helicopter

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.