Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I really hope you were ********d on mulled wine when you wrote that
    How can you not like nutrition, with our 'everybody look at pictures of my new baby' lecturer :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    I gather as much, which is why I've left it until the last few days really.

We've got the upper limb (down to the flexors/extensors of the forearm), the gloriously disorganised Diabetes one, Breast Canceer and the equally disorganised Fertility one.
    Ahh the diabetes scenario. I take it, then, that it's no better organised now than it was when I did it - what, 3 years ago? Good to know they listened to all our complaints about it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join the list? *angelic face*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    Can I join the list? *angelic face*
    What's your year and where do you study?

Asking that made me feel like Cilla Black on Blind Date...."What's yer name and where do yer come from?" :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join the list too? *Wouldn't say I can pull off angelic face, but I'll give a smile*

I'm a second year at Manchester, I'm aware it says so in my sig, but can't hurt to put it in again anyway

ReputationRep:
    Well hello Cilla.....I'm a 5th year and I study at Peninsula *audience cheer*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CWallace91)
    Can I join the list too? *Wouldn't say I can pull off angelic face, but I'll give a smile*

I'm a second year at Manchester, I'm aware it says so in my sig, but can't hurt to put it in again anyway

(Original post by Smile88egc)
    Well hello Cilla.....I'm a 5th year and I study at Peninsula *audience cheer*
    Done and done

ReputationRep:
    I'm going through the list and adding everyone who's an official member of the group to it at the moment - some people haven't actually joined the group yet so I've invited some and everyone else just needs to make sure for themselves!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to whoever added me. If someone could add "MBChB, Manchester - Clinical Teaching Fellow" that would be great

Still not quite sure how I got lost from the original list given that I was in this society before most of you were even born (slight exaggeration).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Thanks to whoever added me. If someone could add "MBChB, Manchester - Clinical Teaching Fellow" that would be great

Still not quite sure how I got lost from the original list given that I was in this society before most of you were even born (slight exaggeration).
    That was me Wasn't sure what year you were in so I left it :p: Added the second bit too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Mine is red. I wore it for like, three hours in my room when it came. Made me feel like a grown up.

That's genuinely sad.
    I listened to the hearts of all my flatmates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)

Everytime I see your sig I feel the need to congratulate you on your marriage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    That was me Wasn't sure what year you were in so I left it :p: Added the second bit too
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Clinical Teaching Fellow
    Does this mean you're on some crusade to make sure no one has the experience you did at manc, something akin to...

...a superhero?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Everytime I see your sig I feel the need to congratulate you on your marriage
    Thanks, and just for you i've updated my signature to the past tense!

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap.....only 3 days of holiday left, most of which is taken up with new year hangover!!! Quite want to go in to A&E on Saturday though, just to be a spectator to the madness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    Does this mean you're on some crusade to make sure no one has the experience you did at manc, something akin to...

...a superhero?
    Something like that!

Unfortunately I quickly realised that I am at present a tiny fish in a very large pond (an ocean infact).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Something like that!

Unfortunately I quickly realised that I am at present a tiny fish in a very large pond (an ocean infact).
    You're not a tiny fish. You're not even a fish :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Something like that!

Want to elaborate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)

Want to elaborate?
    All medical schools have problems, there is no perfect way of doing anything. Decisions are made at a ridiculously high level often by people who have no involvement with clinical medicine (or are so senior they have lost touch with reality).

My current job is hugely interesting and on a micro-local level I hope to improve things a little but to do anything more requires much more than a year and a much more senior post. Hopefully in 20 years I might be able to change something significant!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.