Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    How much does it cost clubbing in an average priced zone in London?
    On NYE it's around £40 or so. Otherwise, other nights are about £10-20, and much cheaper on student nights, < £10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace*)
    i have no parties to go to (((((( :cry2: so no idea what i'm going to do! Anything happening in Cambridge ? apart from Fez?:bumps:
    Forget all those parties, getting drunk for no reason, having sex with someone you will regret later, or saying things you will regret later, or simply doing stuff, you would regret later.

Just stay in your home and pray to Allah and thank him for a great year and pray to him for an even better year to come.

Do that, and all your problems will be solved.

Drinking to the extreme won't solve no problem of yours.

ReputationRep:
    To the pub with friends welcome the new year as merry as christmas!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing

And I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, but BRING ON the BBC 1 new year's special.........yeahhhhhh! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waterstorm)
    On NYE it's around £40 or so. Otherwise, other nights are about £10-20, and much cheaper on student nights, < £10
    40 Pounds!!!:eek::eek: You must be kidding me. What about discounts for students?

ReputationRep:
    Does your family live in London?
    No, we all live in Barcelona. Why?

ReputationRep:
    i have no parties to go to (((((( :cry2: so no idea what i'm going to do! Anything happening in Cambridge ? apart from Fez?:bumps:
    No point drinking myself full and doing things I would regret later.

I will stay at home and at 0.00 start praying to Allah and thank him for a wonderful year and pray to him and ask him for an even better year to come.

This will help me and not drinking. What's the point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SergioMZ)
    No, we all live in Barcelona. Why?
    Curiosity. I was under the wrong assumption that this thread was about New Years Eve in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    40 Pounds!!!:eek::eek: You must be kidding me. What about discounts for students?
    I don't think there're doing that for NYE - well I haven't seen anywhere that's decent doing that, and I've looked around alot. Some places are higher as well.

ReputationRep:
    i'm meant to be headding to a house party in cambridge... or if not brum gotta get out out of wales for the new year

ReputationRep:
    Get drunk, talk utter **** to people I don't like/don't care to be around, pretend be happy, wake up with hangover.

I assume that's the standard procedure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna sit on my toilet and take a massive ****

ReputationRep:
    I am going to a friend's house, then I'm going to the Minster for midnight, then I'm going to another friend's house. How I'm going to travel between these places, I have no idea...

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably just going to my sister's.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going out in London! Fancy dress, woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    Celebrating at the big party on Dundas Square, Yonge and Dundas Toronto! wohowwwww

ReputationRep:
    Curiosity. I was under the wrong assumption that this thread was about New Years Eve in the UK.
    Well it said 'everyone', not 'everyone in the UK'. So the fact that I will go to a Spanish club instead of a British club, well... I don't think it's that important where I am.

Tbf, the UK and Spain are more similar than people usually think.

ReputationRep:
    Every NYE the night outs are always stupidly expensive and never turn out that great, so im going to stay in and play xbox (yeah i know i sound like a loser)

ReputationRep:
    Getting baked at a mates house ;D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.