Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    I take it that is how you children admit stupidity these days is it?
    When you know how economics works come back to me. Arrogant idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    I'm in the same boat as you! I live with my mom who earns <£24,000 a year meaning I get full maintenance grant of about 900 a term and a uni bursary of 500 a term! They don't take into account my Dad pays a lot of maintenance to my mum and he pays me 500 a month while I'm at uni xD
    I'm the first to admit our system needs a good shake up, but free money is free money!
    Oh but make sure you invest in something you can easily get money out of, I burn through money like there's no tomorrow at uni!
    True, but the system was meant for parents that leave one kid with the parent and do runner if you get what i mean. Some people aint as lucky as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylesXD)
    True, but the system was meant for parents that leave one kid with the parent and do runner if you get what i mean. Some people aint as lucky as you
    I think they should just add a box for 'child support' when you apply, that'd save the government so much money alone!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.