Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you shower in the evening or morning? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you usually shower in the evening or in the morning?
    Evening
    45.26%
    Morning
    54.74%

ReputationRep:
    I prefer evenings because I like to take my time and I always manage to oversleep in the mornings :P

ReputationRep:
    Always in the morning. Sleep messes up my hair too much

ReputationRep:
    Morning!

ReputationRep:
    Evening.

When I have exams, I always shower in the morning though. I think just to wake me up more than anything, it's become a routine now

ReputationRep:
    Mainly in the morning before college. If I (for some reason) don't have enough time, I'll take one in the evening when I get back.

ReputationRep:
    both.

ReputationRep:
    Mornings, because I cannot be fudged drying my hair at night time.

Although, more recently I've been having showers at night time too, due to boredom really.

ReputationRep:
    Morning, After work, Before going to bed.

ReputationRep:
    I have a bath in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Definitely Morning, my hair is a mess by the morning, and you do sweat many litres overnight..
    pwahahahaha, go to your doctor hyperhidrostic freak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lesha2010)
    This
    Yeah, I can't just get up and not have a shower in the morning, I'd feel so disgusting. By the same token, I couldn't get into bed feeling dirty from the days work and various adventures, I have to shower. I also shower when I come back from a night out.

ReputationRep:
    Morning and Evening... because that's what I have always done.

ReputationRep:
    Morning is probably more hygienic as everyone(EVERYONE) sweats in bed at night. I'm not much of a sweaty guy, though like everyone else, Ill probably sweat at night.

ReputationRep:
    both

ReputationRep:
    Morning most days, but if i am going on a night out, I will either shower again in the evening or just wait and shower in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    I shower predominantly in the evenings. I tend to wash and style my hair in the mornings before work, if I'm pushed for time, then shower after work instead.

Yeah, I'm definitely more of a night-owl when it comes to bathing in general.

ReputationRep:
    I only shower in the mornings when a) I really need to or b) I've lazed in bed for a while cuz that's when I end up feeling scummy.

I love the feeling of being squeaky clean and getting in between the sheets though.

ReputationRep:
    Both, but I prefer evenings.

ReputationRep:
    I shower in the morning so I'm squeaky clean for the day ahead, and so it wakes me up a bit too

If I'm having a lazy day at home, I'll get a showered whenever I can be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    AM cos I stink after sleep.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.