Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cosmetic Surgery : If you could get ANYTHING done what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    HA! there are injections which can be injected into hips to make them bigger, body shaping I think it's called.
    Haha oo didn't know that But still, I just kinda need the bones to be wider.. Just.. stretch me a little.. Bone implants, yes please?
    I just hate having wider shoulders than hips. Makes me feel really unfeminine.

ReputationRep:
    maybe I could just have a baby. Yes I think that is the solution!

ReputationRep:
    I would also like a better waist but I think the only way to do this is to remove ribs? and I don't like the idea of having bones removed or having more scars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I used to want a hand job (no, not like that :rolleyes:) because my hands are the size of a ten year old's hand, on a 5'11" adult.

Now, though, I don't. They're still inconvenient, but they're part of who I am as well.
    That is sadly the only thing I'm sure doesn't exist! small hands for life it seems!

ReputationRep:
    Right now I wouldn't get anything. Maybe in 10/15 years I'll get botox.

I used to think I wanted loads of stuff done, but now I think I look good. It's amazing how much more grown up I look now compared to when I was 16/17, and I think that was always the problem - too much baby fat and not enough cheek bone!

ReputationRep:
    EEK! what are you getting done?
    Definitely projection reduced and hump/dorsal removed. This means nostrils need to be reduced too. Perhaps the bridge needs to be 'slimmed'.

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously you'd be quite biased then.
    I also see the stuff they don't put in the sales ads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    I would also like a better waist but I think the only way to do this is to remove ribs? and I don't like the idea of having bones removed or having more scars
    Is that a real procedure I remember my mum once telling me about Janet Jackson having ribs removed but I thought she was liyng :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    I also see the stuff they don't put in the sales ads
    e.g ?

ReputationRep:
    Did she get a boob job? I know what you mean girls with naturally huge boobs have hard time getting people to take them seriously or clothes which fit properly, I don't why anyone not born with MASSIVE boobs would want to buy them, I'd like to go up a cup but I'm sure it would look obvious and silly
    No, they're natural! So unfair

Yeah I know, When i was younger i wanted like Dolly Parton boobs, but people just talk about boobs to my big-breasted friend all the time, even though she'd rather talk about politics or the situation in the middle east, lmao.

ReputationRep:
    That is sadly the only thing I'm sure doesn't exist! small hands for life it seems!
    I'm sure that, if I was willing to break every bone in my hand and have little pins inserted before they're reset, it would be possible ... but I don't think I will.

ReputationRep:
    A nose job to define my bridge and to lengthen it a little.

ReputationRep:
    would you ever get them reduced?
    No, I really don't think so. I'd never get surgery to improve my appearance. I reckon the most I'd stretch to would be orthodontic work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    Definitely projection reduced and hump/dorsal removed. This means nostrils need to be reduced too. Perhaps the bridge needs to be 'slimmed'.
    Good Luck are you having any sort of implant put it? If you want a smaller nose don't get any sort of implant, my friend did, she went with MYA and her nose ended up BIGGER. I have another friend who had her rhino done in Thailand (random) for like £1,000 and it came out perfectly so I think it's all based on your communication with your doctor

ReputationRep:
    Nose job. Have wanted one for ages. People can get what they like if it'll make them happier

ReputationRep:
    Reading "Uglies" by Scott Westerfield put me off for life.

Also, plastic surgery just heightens the correlation between self worth and body image. Not saying I don't get insecure from time to time, but it's a slippery slope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I think my big boobs make me look fatter than I am.
    Ah, that's not good :/

It can't be that bad though, there was this woman who used to live across from me who was quite big, but not massive, who had huge, really saggy boobs, and they came in front of her stomach so her boobs acted like a massive scarf, reaching where i'd imagine her belly button is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I'm sure that, if I was willing to break every bone in my hand and have little pins inserted before they're reset, it would be possible ... but I don't think I will.
    Just wear big gloves, and stuff lots of toilet paper in them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katq)
    maybe I could just have a baby. Yes I think that is the solution!
    I am REALLY hoping that when I get pregnant my hips widen abit and somehow they stay wider and I have a flat tummy, Beyonce style. However, this will obviously never happen :mad:

ReputationRep:
    That girl was so cute before the surgery! Now she is nowhere near as pretty.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.