The Student Room Group

What Do You Think Of Guys Wearing Eyeliner?

Scroll to see replies

I think the answer is obvious - gay
Reply 61
Original post by qasman
That's my opinion. Being metrosexual is fine, i.e. taking care of yourself so you don't look/smell like a gorilla, (which i do) but eyeliner is just feminine, nothing else.

And i'm loving the crap you've tried to infer just because I have an opinion held by a lot of other guys as well. we aren't divided into rugby players and eyeliner wearers you know.

Of course it's crap, and so is the point that all guys wearing eyeliner is just "gay. Not homosexual, just gay."

Of course the male gender is not divided in such groups, that's my point.
Reply 62
Original post by Tulin
Of course it's crap, and so is the point that all guys wearing eyeliner is just "gay. Not homosexual, just gay."

Of course the male gender is not divided in such groups, that's my point.

Nah see, that's my opinion. What you've done is taken a wild stretch of imagination because of my opinion and that's why i called it crap.
Only Brandon Flowers can wear guyliner ahh.
Reply 64
Original post by qasman
Nah see, that's my opinion. What you've done is taken a wild stretch of imagination because of my opinion and that's why i called it crap.

Then I apologise. It was just my own way of expressing my opinion. Though, using unique concepts might just not be your thing.
Reply 65
If he wants to fair enough, however...

His LAD should be removed.
Depends on the guy.
On the whole, I don't like it, mostly because, yes I do associate make-up with girls and so, don't like to see guys wearing it. It looks ok on some guys though, and to each their own I say, this is just my personal opinion.
Terrible and unnecessary unless He's gay.
I've seen alot of people throwing around the word "gay" in response to this. It's quite sad that society hasn't even advanced far enough to phase that kind of stereotyping out.
What is it about a homosexual man that allows him exclusively to wear makeup and not a straight man? there's no genetic difference. I'm not gonna sit and preach, but it wouldn't hurt to be a little less narrow minded.
Reply 70
Mmmm, Nah-uh brother!
Reply 71
weeelll, after watching Burlesque, Cam Gigandet does pull it off incredibly well.

*drool*

Quick Reply

Latest