Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He has 50 fleshlights and he named them all!?! :eek3:

LAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?
    ..his name's not jay cartwright is it?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thought i would post a jay joke before they go stale :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    My friend is a 19 year old girl and has slept with 52 men.
    Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.

oh my god ... what kind of people do you call your friends?? I would never ever talk to such a person. does not matter if it is a male or female person. this is absolutely disgusting. But I know how most of the teenage girls in the UK go out. they look like sluts. This is embarassing. drinking and banging around just for the sake of it. I was quite shocked to see that. In Germany it is the same but not that extreme as it is in the UK.

I would feel sorry for somebody telling me he/she banged more than 10 people in 5 years. poor guys and girls. they should behave like adults not like animals.

ReputationRep:
    Rule 1 of being a player:

If you need to brag, you're talking nads.

Fair play if he has, he's 19 and may not be cut out to be in a relationship. I'm 18 and I've slept with a "significant" amount of women and I was in a relationship when I started going out to town so it was mostly at parties. But having friends who are also "players", if he's bragging, he's bull****ting. Only a liar/true ******** needs to brag about sleeping with 50 women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynthi007)
    oh my god ... what kind of people do you call your friends?? I would never ever talk to such a person. does not matter if it is a male or female person. this is absolutely disgusting. But I know how most of the teenage girls in the UK go out. they look like sluts. This is embarassing. drinking and banging around just for the sake of it. I was quite shocked to see that. In Germany it is the same but not that extreme as it is in the UK.

I would feel sorry for somebody telling me he/she banged more than 10 people in 5 years. poor guys and girls. they should behave like adults not like animals.
    What about people who aren't cut out/ready/mature enough for a relationship and just want to have some fun? People who sleep around shouldn't be labelled, just let them get on with it. It's hardly embarrassing, it's just teenagers being teenagers who don't class themselves as adults yet. Let them worry about being an adult when they want to be, if they screw themselves over for putting sex first, job/money/etc. later then their loss, but it's their lives. If they want to sleep around, let them.

ReputationRep:
    My friend is a 19 year old girl and has slept with 52 men.
    Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.
    got her number??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    What about people who aren't cut out/ready/mature enough for a relationship and just want to have some fun? People who sleep around shouldn't be labelled, just let them get on with it. It's hardly embarrassing, it's just teenagers being teenagers who don't class themselves as adults yet. Let them worry about being an adult when they want to be, if they screw themselves over for putting sex first, job/money/etc. later then their loss, but it's their lives. If they want to sleep around, let them.
    I think you are right. their choice to behave like animals or even worse. it´s their problem to look in a mirror or they just don´t care. I am bit too strict when it comes to teenagers and free love. I see the consequences at school. girls are depressed or were fooled just for having sex with them. don´t know why they have come to see especially me to talk about it or ask for advice but I am often confronted with suffering girls, who can´t handle their lives. I tell them not to be disappointed and that it is quite normal for guys to do so nowadays but that is not my personal opinion. I tell them something to feel better and to have at least one cup of coffee while the break.

they should not waste themselves just to be part of the group but that is what they do. I wonder who would love them or even marry somebody who was sexually active without any regrets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?
    I knew a guy like that once!
    Flirted with anything that moved...
    Funny thing is, he was getting the least action out of everyone I knew, cause he was a douche bag

true story willis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onge)
    got her number??
    No way Onge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by portialovesmcqueen)
    no way onge!
    what!

Why?!

Im a perfect gentleman, she must have great personality.... thats all im interested in..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynthi007)

I'm not going to judge her because she likes sex with strangers, it's not my business what she does with her vagina!

ReputationRep:
    is he from the inbetweeners?

ReputationRep:
    He is a fool.

It could easily be possible but then again who cares?

I'm six years older and have slept with the roughly the same number but I have been in relationships for about 4 or 5 years since I was 17 and I am only average looking and don't have the gift of the gab or anything so it is easily possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onge)
    what!

Why?!

Im a perfect gentleman, she must have great personality.... thats all im interested in..
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    he sounds lovely. have the nhs sent him his letter about the free chlamydia test yet? he might want to take it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    It is good for him because there shouldn't be any limits and vice versa for girls :cool:
    Ohkay then. Thanks for clarifying :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Give him a high 5 from me

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to judge her because she likes sex with strangers, it's not my business what she does with her vagina!
    Its just your business to report to the TSR community.Good work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Of course its possible!
    I know someone that entered a bet to sleep with 50 people before end of freshers. And it must of started in summer as within the first week he was on30...
    But do you really believe him? Anyone can make a stat up like that! 30 people in 7 days seem a little too much.

And do you think 50 women would want to sleepw with him

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.