Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favorite Movie Ending Scene Watch

ReputationRep:
    Perfume: Story of a Muderer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    I think the music helps to that effect a lot. Do you think the film takes too long to end? The was one of the major criticisms of it.

Edit: I felt like crying at the end of Pan's Labyrinth too, such a great story and acting!
    Oh I love the soundtracks to all three of the movies, Howard Shore is a genius! I didn't think it dragged tbh, but then again I'm in love with lotr, so I didn't want it to end at all Have you seen the extended version? I think it took a bit of the excitement away when it shows the extra scene of **SPOILER**Aragorn and the others actually taking the boats, I liked the feeling when you forget about them after they meet the ghosts and then they suddenly jump off the boats near the end haha.

A lot of my friends have said Pan's labyrinth is good, I'll have to watch it one day

ReputationRep:
    Truman Show. Just for feel good factor.

Also, American Beauty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    What's there to be sad about anyway? The toys get a new family and its happily ever after
    You must be pretty immature if you think sadness is the only emotion which produces tears lol.

ReputationRep:
    The Seventh Continent. Gives me chills everytime I think about it.

ReputationRep:
    Inception and Titanic.

ReputationRep:
    Donnie Darko... it's so, so sad :'(

ReputationRep:
    Donnie Darko - Really interesting film

Stand by Me - because it's so true.

ReputationRep:
    I got some chills from the Dark Knight ending.
    "Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight..."

Also Bourne Ultimatum ending. *cue music*

ReputationRep:
    Usual Suspects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAGNA)
    :emog: and the cat going through the door beads.. :love:
    I just love it when her and Nino are riding around the city and they look so happy

Also, I loved the ending to Deadproof...I've never been so happy to see someone get beat up :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Empire Strikes Back/ Dark Knight/ Toy Story 3

ReputationRep:
    The Mist is a doozy. Especially for the fact that it changed the ending of the short story it's based on, and actually improved it. Even more impressive because the short story in question was written by Stephen King

ReputationRep:
    when the dog died in marley and me

ReputationRep:
    The Graduate.

Every time I watch them sat on the bus staring into space I'm awestruck, it's absolutely masterful.

ReputationRep:
    Many will whinge about this. But Twilight. It has one of my favourite songs Flightless Bird, American Mouth. And I truely loved that scene. "So that's what you dream about? Becoming a monster?" ....."I dream about being with you forever". Very touching.

Also Titanic with the old lady in her bed. Gets to me everytime.

ReputationRep:
    Cinema Paradiso DEFINETELY.

ReputationRep:
    Seven pounds anyone? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khanage)
    Inception
    YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Inception.
    The.
    Best.
    In.
    The.
    World.

ReputationRep:
    Quite liked the ending of JSA (Joint Security Area) with the photo of all the characters. Just really simple but
    poignant.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.