The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm fine with letting my close girl mates sitting on my knee. I really quite like it, actually. Its nothing sexual, but it shows affection (or so I was told. :dontknow:).
Still, I like it, so yeah I've put it down as "Other Reason" for the reason its a show of affection to my girl-mates. :biggrin:
I like my girlfriend sitting on my lap cos I can wrap my arms around her and feel protective :smile:
Original post by SummerSofas
i haven't had any females younger than 14 sit on my lap in the past year. (i'm 20)

YOU'RE 20 AND HAVE HAD A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL SIT ON YOUR LAP?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!11ELEVEN!!!??

you's a padeo
i haven't had any females younger than 14 sit on my lap in the past year. (i'm 20)

Well, this thread went from amusingly creepy to just creepy. :lolwut:
Original post by Sereni
lol dont be mean, OP might just be so genius he remembers EVERYTHING!!! :P

He might have Superior Autobiographical Memory :ahee:.
Reply 65
Original post by thewiseone
YOU'RE 20 AND HAVE HAD A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL SIT ON YOUR LAP?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!11ELEVEN!!!??

you's a padeo

it wasn't anything "sexual", all she did was sit on my lap, and her friend sat on my (guy) mates lap because we were sitting in the only 2 chairs
Reply 66
Original post by TheSownRose
Well, this thread went from amusingly creepy to just creepy. :lolwut:

she's 15 now. and besides its not like we're talking 8 year olds
Reply 67
There should be a thread about why girls like sitting on a guy's lap.
Reply 68
also check out this poll i made on why guys sniff girls knickers http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=28388612&highlight=
Reply 69
Original post by Zottula
There should be a thread about why girls like sitting on a guy's lap.

do you find it pervy if a guy asks you to sit on his lap?
Reply 70
do you find it pervy if a guy asks you to sit on his lap?

Erm...it really depends on the situation. A random bloke in the street - yeah pervy. A close male friend or a boyfriend - not really.
I much prefer sitting on ladies laps.

Mind you kinda reminded me of Kevin Bacon in the Woodsman
Reply 72
Original post by Zottula
Erm...it really depends on the situation. A random bloke in the street - yeah pervy. A close male friend or a boyfriend - not really.

haha, lmao at random guys sitting girls on their laps.
No, what i meant was, you've just been introduced to a guy about an hour ago (through a friend), and he tries to sit you on his lap? the only alterantive is standing- still pervy?
Reply 73
haha, lmao at random guys sitting girls on their laps.
No, what i meant was, you've just been introduced to a guy about an hour ago (through a friend), and he tries to sit you on his lap? the only alterantive is standing- still pervy?

I suppose a little bit seeing as I would've only known him an hour. But then again, if we were really get on really well and things were getting a little flirty then it wouldn't be so weird I guess.
Reply 74
Original post by Zottula
I suppose a little bit seeing as I would've only known him an hour. But then again, if we were really get on really well and things were getting a little flirty then it wouldn't be so weird I guess.

yeah thats true i guess, i've never had a girl on my lap that i didn't know well. WOuld you only ever sit on someones lap to flirt with them then? i mean is lap sitting not a platonic thing, but more something you'd only do with someone moderately attractive?
Reply 75
yeah thats true i guess, i've never had a girl on my lap that i didn't know well. WOuld you only ever sit on someones lap to flirt with them then? i mean is lap sitting not a platonic thing, but more something you'd only do with someone moderately attractive?

I dunno really. I'm not at all flirtatious and I usually end up justing getting to know someone really well for a few years before actually going out with them. I'm weird I know.

I guess to me lap sitting is a romantic thing and I personally would only really do it with someone I was attracted to and wanted to feel closer to.
Reply 76
Original post by Zottula
I dunno really. I'm not at all flirtatious and I usually end up justing getting to know someone really well for a few years before actually going out with them. I'm weird I know.

I guess to me lap sitting is a romantic thing and I personally would only really do it with someone I was attracted to and wanted to feel closer to.

flirting and romance are similar things- in that they depend on your attraction to the guy. So you wouldn't sit on someones lap unless you were attracted to him (be it for looks or personality)?

if a randomer who was good looking and you were single (i.e. brad pitt) sat you on his lap, would you mind?
One on each leg is the lolz
Reply 78
Original post by imperial maniac
One on each leg is the lolz

yet to experince that myself actually, but the idea turns me on. ideally it would be my hot flatmate and her cute younger sister
Reply 79
flirting and romance are similar things- in that they depend on your attraction to the guy. So you wouldn't sit on someones lap unless you were attracted to him (be it for looks or personality)?

if a randomer who was good looking and you were single (i.e. brad pitt) sat you on his lap, would you mind?

True true. Yes I would not sit on their lap unless I was attracted to them.

If a randomer sat on my lap, however attractive they were, I would mind. It would be too forward for me.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending