E.L.F. Cosmetics (Eyes Lips Face) Watch

TulipFields
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by humble_bumble)
I keep visiting their site, and putting products into the basket, but i always end up closing the page, because i'm not sure if i should O.o

I need brushes though, so i will order their brushes sooner or later =D The studio products look real good. Not mad about makeup, but i get tempted to buy some off their site, pricing is great too imo!
Wait for a discount code though, it really helps :
humble_bumble
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
Wait for a discount code though, it really helps :
Where would i find one? Or wait for one? Their fb page? Here? The site?
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by humble_bumble)
Where would i find one? Or wait for one? Their fb page? Here? The site?
Facebook page once you sign up, they give you updates and stuff
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Katie_T)
Oh nice, whats the nail accessories thing you ordered? Was it just the normal brushes or the mineral/studio ones?
It was a nail block; the one with 4 diff. sides. I had one from the Body Shop, pretty good, but it's not worth £4.50, which is what they charge for it. This one from ELF is £1.50, so going to give it a try and see. And the brushes I ordered were 'studio' one's, they just looked a lot more nicer, professional and decent quality. They are only £3.50, so thought why not. If they are pants, then I may invest in MAC one's, but I shall see.
Katie_T
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
It was a nail block; the one with 4 diff. sides. I had one from the Body Shop, pretty good, but it's not worth £4.50, which is what they charge for it. This one from ELF is £1.50, so going to give it a try and see. And the brushes I ordered were 'studio' one's, they just looked a lot more nicer, professional and decent quality. They are only £3.50, so thought why not. If they are pants, then I may invest in MAC one's, but I shall see.
OOh yes thats what i was thinking!!! Didn't really want to splash out on mac ones unless the others were rubbish!!
Khodu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wow... This is something new. Will be checking it out in a month or so...
DancinBallerina
Report 8 years ago
OOh yes thats what i was thinking!!! Didn't really want to splash out on mac ones unless the others were rubbish!!
I got my order this morning; the brushes are lovely, nice and soft. I am yet to try them out, but I am impressed - whole order cost me £10! lol Bargain! And the delivery was v v quick. Ordered Thursday morning, ie 3:30am, and I got them today! )
Katie_T
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I got my order this morning; the brushes are lovely, nice and soft. I am yet to try them out, but I am impressed - whole order cost me £10! lol Bargain! And the delivery was v v quick. Ordered Thursday morning, ie 3:30am, and I got them today! )
Oh thats good Thanks! I will probably try them out as well then
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Does anyone want a free shipping code? Unfortunately I cant use it, skint
Katie_T
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hii just wondering how the brushes are?
DancinBallerina
Report 7 years ago
Hii just wondering how the brushes are?
Hi :hello:, I don't use make up on a daily basis. However I did try them out the other day, and they are soo nice. Make up goes on nicely and they've kept their shape. I put foundation on (I use pressed powder) and I used a mineralize finish from MAC, using 2 separate ELF brushes, they went on with no problem. Even my mum was impressed @ how it all looked.

So the brushes are pretty good IMO. I am going to try a Sigma buffer soon (when I get paid again).
Katie_T
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi :hello:, I don't use make up on a daily basis. However I did try them out the other day, and they are soo nice. Make up goes on nicely and they've kept their shape. I put foundation on (I use pressed powder) and I used a mineralize finish from MAC, using 2 separate ELF brushes, they went on with no problem. Even my mum was impressed @ how it all looked.

So the brushes are pretty good IMO. I am going to try a Sigma buffer soon (when I get paid again).
Oh thats great then i'll order some today thankyou so much for the help!
DancinBallerina
Report 7 years ago
Oh thats great then i'll order some today thankyou so much for the help!
No worries. The one's I have are from the Studio range and I have one from the normal £1.50 range.

Tbh they are both just as good, but the studio one's have that bit more POW lol, if that makes sense.
Claire_Spoon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just ordered £25 worth of makeup, so I hope they're good ^_^
Mega Nerd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Claire_Spoon)
Just ordered £25 worth of makeup, so I hope they're good ^_^
What did you order?
Claire_Spoon
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mega Nerd)
What did you order?
Face primer, bronzer, travel brush set, concealer palette, lip stain, powder puffs, eyeshadow applicators, pressed powder, foundation and a foundation brush.

My original wishlist was about twice as long, so I had to trim it down a bit
TickTockBoom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The studio line brushes are really nice, as is the mineral eyeshadow primer. I've got a decent lipstick and lipliner from there, both from the studio line. The mineral eyeshadows are alright, but I've realised I don't really like loose powder shadow lol.
Curly A
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love their studio powder brush. I cannot live without it. I have 3 of them. You can literally use them for anything, but i mostly use mine to apply liquid foundation.

Also their nail polishes are surprisingly good. They go on so smoothly and usually you don't need more than 2 coats. Also they dry really quick!

I also love their studio mist and set spray. My skin gets really dry throughout the day, no matter how much I moisturise in the morning, so i spray a bit of this on my face and it just revitalises my skin.
elliejellie3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you buy anything buy the Powder Brush. It is amazing to apply foundation with
Mega Nerd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Claire_Spoon)
Face primer, bronzer, travel brush set, concealer palette, lip stain, powder puffs, eyeshadow applicators, pressed powder, foundation and a foundation brush.

My original wishlist was about twice as long, so I had to trim it down a bit
I've tried the face primer and it's quite good, it makes your skin feel really soft! I've 'ran out' though, there's not enough to come out of the pump so I'm scraping it out of the inside! :rolleyes:

I've got the Studio Pressed Powder as well, I don't know whether that's the pressed powder you're on about, i've not tried the others though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed