Is he trying to tell me something? Watch

HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sfitz1)
I have been with my boyfriend coming up to 3 years now and I am his first girlfriend. I have had 2 serious relationships before him and at first thi really upset him but I thought he was over it. He is a very monogomous person and wants to marry me but yeterday he told me if he only had a month to live the one thing he'd want to do would be to ask a girl for her number as he has never even done this (I was the predator in our relationship)... What does he mean by this? I felt really upset but didn't tell him. Do I have any reason to be or am I just overreacting?

You know the women in their late 30s/40s who realise the dead-beat schmuck they married or kept a relationship with for a long time is actually worse than what they feared?

Thats you if you stay with this pussay of a 'man'.
rawwwwr!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOOL loser bf.
hunagdi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
You know the women in their late 30s/40s who realise the dead-beat schmuck they married or kept a relationship with for a long time is actually worse than what they feared?

Can you really call this man a "pussy". The only information about this man you have comes from a source who has proven to be a bit disingenuous in her debating style and a single answer he gave to a question that was probably made without deep reflection. And even if his answer is a bit bizzare I speculate that he made it to get at his girlfriend. Nothing serious, but men sometimes like to act as if they care less about a women than they really do.
sfitz1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by hunagdi)
Can you really call this man a "pussy". The only information about this man you have comes from a source who has proven to be a bit disingenuous in her debating style and a single answer he gave to a question that was probably made without deep reflection. And even if his answer is a bit bizzare I speculate that he made it to get at his girlfriend. Nothing serious, but men sometimes like to act as if they care less about a women than they really do.
OK so you have now successfully called me a slut, an oppotunistic ***** and disengenuous. Well done you... I hope that makes you feel happy.

All I know is i'll be getting lovely sex whilst you sit at home and be a prude...so I WIN
sfitz1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by HARRY PUTAH)

(Original post by rawwwwr!)
LOOL loser bf.
Aww you guys are mean... He's not a loser or a 'pussay' just says he wasn't interested in girls before he met me but what I wanted to know is did he mean that he was now, interested in girls?
hunagdi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OK so you have now successfully called me a slut, an oppotunistic ***** and disengenuous. Well done you... I hope that makes you feel happy.

All I know is i'll be getting lovely sex whilst you sit at home and be a prude...so I WIN
You deserved every insult I threw at you and I have provided justification for each of the terms I used. But no, I don't feel happy, In fact I wanted to dissolve the situation but you insisted on stoking the flames.

Haha, you don't win because I have a girlfriend (long distance relationship) that has only slept with me.
7he5haman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
1. He was upset becuase I had already lost my virginity when I met him and he hadn't even kissed a girl and so got very jealous at the time.

2. I don't know..that's why I'm upset...it makes me feel like I haven't been enough for him and that he wants to get with other girls...

3. Yes, I should. But I don't know whether to confront him about it or whether its just an issue ive made up in my head.

1. I still don't understand why he should be/feel jealous, although I guess how we feel can't always be rationalised. How old was he at the time?

2. Exactly! I'm surprised that after three years he still feels this way. As I said before, he should feel lucky and grateful for what he's got, and stop regretting the he didn't 'play the game'.

3. Well, I think my suggestion of telling him off was a bit strong actually. You definitely need to talk to him though, and let him know what he said upset you.

Good luck
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pink Bullets)
Seriously lol.

Having sex once a week with a different person every time would get you up to 50 in less than a year. This person has been sexually active for 16 years or so. It is not the impossible feat you imagine it to be. :rofl: Unless you're really ugly.
I don't know, I still think 50 is quite a lot... i mean if you were a uni student from 18-30 i think yes it would be really quite easy. In my experience, if you go out often then (speaking as someone significantly better than average at picking up girls but only actively trying to approx 20% of nights out), I expect to get around 3 different girls per month back to my place. Even at just one girl per month you would be at near 150 by age 30 lol.

But when you start dating seriously (as most people do at around 23-25+) and when you start a job which takes up a load of time, it becomes a lot harder and you may not even go out that often to meet chicks enough.

I'd guestimate realistic average figures to be:

16-18 - 1 or 2
18-21 - 6 or 7
21-25 - 4 or 5
25-35 - 2 or 3
35+ - 1 or 2

So an upper range average of about 20, and on the lower side closer to 10.

However, the 50 number is still totally believable and very possible, but I would say it is above average.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads