The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

who has offers from the university of liverpool?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
MEng Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies : ABB

MEng Avionics Systems Engineering with Pilot Studies : ABB

:]
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 61
All th halls have good and bad points, I'm at Rankin in Carnatic, which is meant to be the worse of the halls off campus, however, I wouldn't change it for the world, without doubt I'd say facility wise Dale was the best hall on campus(Own laundry, squash courts, library, pool table, snooker table, massive TV room etc etc.

As for the halls themselves, food is pretty much the same at both, and as for busses, often there's little room left for those at Greenbank by the time the bus gets to them.

As for rooms, on the whole Greenbank rooms are nicer than Carnatic's, but it's accepted that carnatic has a better atmosphere.
marine biology BBB :smile: im hoping for a vet science one too, or an anatomy one
Reply 63
maths and philosophy: ABB (B in maths) should be ok i'm thinking
Reply 64
European Film Studies and French: BBB :smile:
English lang/lit AAB :smile:
i've applied for sociology but havent heard off ucas yet, how long does it normally take? does anyone know what the uni's like? & what the accomodations like there?? :smile:
Reply 67
Aero eng 32 points + 5 and 5 in maths and physics..
Reply 68
I got ABB for philosophy. I really loved it when I went to vist, but I'm sorely tempted by the absence of fees in Scotland.
Reply 69
yeah..
Fees in Scotland are not free for English.
only for the EU.
fees in scotland though are a LOT cheaper - around £1000 i think my friend told me =/
Reply 71
Meh, Being Irish and all, and having lived here for less than three years. Any longer and it would be just reduced fees.
Reply 72
Just got my offer for medicine, see you guys in september :smile:
Reply 73
Vet sci AB offer :biggrin:
Bioveterinary Science - BBB
Anatomy and Human Biology - AAB
Marine Biology - BBB
Reply 75
Mechanical Engineering (BEng)
My firm conditional is from Liverpool to do single honours French (BBB)
Reply 77
1st: dentistry AAB
2nd: accounting BBB
Reply 78
Conditional for English... now I can't decide :frown:
Reply 79
i cant decide either

Quick Reply