Turn on thread page Beta

Are bouncers universally all ********s? got into a tussle and feel bad. watch

ReputationRep:
    Sounds stupid bit the place I go to the bouncers knew my name from the first second, always chat with them, they moan to my friends when I don't go, it's quite funny :')
    Aahha, they ask me if people can go inside when i'm standing out the front rofl D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad *****)
    OMGG WOW! You still look like one to me mate, no offence lol. I bet you're easy to pull
    lol, i look like a **** from my profile picture, which is just of my head and shoulders? okayyyyy.. :eyebrow:

if i was easy to pull don't you think i would have slept with more guys? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Many are, but not all. I've meant several decent ones. Only one was in the UK, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    lol, i look like a **** from my profile picture, which is just of my head and shoulders? okayyyyy.. :eyebrow:

if i was easy to pull don't you think i would have slept with more guys? :rolleyes:
    You had a picture of yourself before which showed your face :eyebrow: What a fool you are :facepalm2:

Pretty sure you're easy to pull, I bet if a guy just sweet talked you you'd easily go into his pants.

ReputationRep:
    :catfight:

ReputationRep:
    You had a picture of yourself before which showed your face :eyebrow: What a fool you are :facepalm2:

Pretty sure you're easy to pull, I bet if a guy just sweet talked you you'd easily go into his pants.
    you don't make sense :facepalm2:

if you want to believe that then fine, do whatever you want

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...aHatePanda.jpg

ReputationRep:
    What a crock of ****e this last page has turned into.

ReputationRep:

I am making sense, you had a profile picture of your face before but now it's not there. Are you this stupid irl?

What do you mean believe? It's the truth :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Generally bouncers are overweight bald oafs with an IQ lower than a pineapple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cast.Iron)
    Don't be the prat who assumes that size directly links to fighting ability.

But in answer to your question, yes, most of the bouncers that I have encountered are unpleasant people. That said, I have met a couple of decent ones who I was chatting to about what they have to do to become bouncers (which is relevant also to the quoted comment as they do actually have to undergo some sort of security course). Essentially, they have an NVQ in kicking your ass. Then again, I am of your opinion that not all bouncers are going to be hard. But it's important to remember that they have to enjoy the prospect of violence, else why would they bother doing the job and not just become security guards?
    Maybe because they've got themselves a pretty serious criminal record that rules out most security jobs for them, and as a result they're left with a job of standing outside some dodgy nightclub in the early hours of the morning?

ReputationRep:
    Last night my girlfriend and I were really looking forward to a particular night out in Brighton and we got to the club after our friends as we seemed to lose some people during the walk from the station/bar session. Anyway, the queue was long and because it was my friend's birthday we thought we had guestlist, so went to the guestlist queue and my girlfriend asked the bouncer 3 or 4 times if it was the guestlist queue to no response. We saw our friend in the smoking area and she said "it's like they're foreign or something and don't understand me". This particular bouncer looked Turkish looking, but it wasn't intended racism, just coincidence. As a result, they wouldn't let either of us in all night and caused my girlfriend to cry by saying she was being abusive etc. Utter ****ers.

ReputationRep:

Don't steal my signature *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So yeah, got back from a mates birthday night out in newcastle. Got racism from a bouncer in the entrance to a club, pushed him off and walked off. He was grabbing my arm stopping me from getting in so i basically shoved him off me. Felt a bit bad really because i don't really go out on a night much. Is this a normal experience for students in general in regards to bouncers? Also a localler was taking the piss too and i didn't really like that. But i just laughed at them and walked off. Didn't want to fight as the bouncers bigger mate was behind him.
    I was a club bouncer for about 5 years, and no they're not all ********s, thier job isn't to be your friend, they are there to stop people who are too drunk, or underage coming in, and they have to deal with rude and violent people all day, ever been to a club and had to deal with drunk people whilst your sober? It SUCKS, especially on an 8 hour shift, especially when a drunk is shouting and swearing at you because you wont let them in for being drunk, then get upset because they don't realise that you can physically put them on the floor for assaulting you, or pull you from a club. Also, if they didn't have the attitude, then they would get walked all over. Next time you go to a club, dont go there drunk, show your ID, and you'll be fine. Also don't fight them, especially when they have about 50-80 pounds on you, and are used to punches, and getting glassed, your not gonna knock 'em down mate

ReputationRep:
    I am making sense, you had a profile picture of your face before but now it's not there. Are you this stupid irl?

What do you mean believe? It's the truth :rofl:
    what are you chatting? i still have my profile picture, think you're the one who is stupid irl :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuzuzu)
    What a crock of ****e this last page has turned into.
    what a crock of ****e the health and relationship sub forum has turned into.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.H.T)
    Maybe because they've got themselves a pretty serious criminal record that rules out most security jobs for them, and as a result they're left with a job of standing outside some dodgy nightclub in the early hours of the morning?
    Quite :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    what are you chatting? i still have my profile picture, think you're the one who is stupid irl :wink2:
    I'm not because for some reason a majority of people's profile picctures don't show up.

You still are ****gy jade :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not because for some reason a majority of people's profile picctures don't show up.

You still are ****gy jade :dunce:
    my first name is amie, not jade :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    my first name is amie, not jade :fyi:
    Because that was obviously the point of that post :rolleyes:

So are you like one of those drunken ****s that hang around night clubs?

One of the bouncers threw me out only becuase i was hanging around with some very busty ladies in the toilet... seriously they should get a life.I think they were just jealous of me. :sexface:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.