Mixed race relationships aren't a good idea.... Watch

littleshambles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
OP specifically said Chinese later in the post, idiot.

Caucasian is a generic term for white of European ancestry. Like English, French, German, Scandinavian, some American, &c.

Also, did I mention you're an idiot?
Bit OTT. Suppose you've been waiting to call someone an idiot for a long time, yeah?
Riso
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Less attractive? Really? Personally I find the skin tones of mixed race men/women 10x nicer than non-mixed men/women. And that makes them look really attractive. Jessica Alba's skin tone, for example, is beautiful.
I'm actually quite jealous, I'd love to be mixed race. You get the best of both worlds in terms of having two cultures (in most cases), and the health benefits of having a diverse gene pool.
So no, I disagree, if anything, same-race relationships are crap
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by littleshambles)
Bit OTT. Suppose you've been waiting to call someone an idiot for a long time, yeah?
Yeah, to be honest. I've had a bit of a crap time of it recently, and needed to vent some frustration. Sorry about that.
littleshambles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Yeah, to be honest. I've had a bit of a crap time of it recently, and needed to vent some frustration. Sorry about that.
I feel bad now.
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.
OP, I think white and east asian mixes are beautiful. I WOULD get with and multiply with that mix if I got on with someone long term. But you probably wouldnt want a black, white, chinese, chinese baby would ya OP! Cause I'm part chinese too but I quite like my eyes.

Also, any minority gets bullied more than the majority race where ever you go. It's like saying anyone who isnt white not to have children in the UK which is ridic, no?
Popat21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Disagree: most halfies I know are stunning! Although I see your point about it not being good because of race issues between the two families.
Phusion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have you read Mein Kampf recently? It's all about mixing races and the consequences...
teters
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You mad cus you're ugly?
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by littleshambles)
I feel bad now.
Don't. I should have played Quake instead of coming on TSR.
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Firstly I would like to make it clear that I am of a mixed ethnicity Asian and Caucasian and I think that this mix in particular is not good for the children produced out of relationships between orientals and Caucasians relationships. This is why:

1. I have experienced alot of problems growing up, including intense continuous physical and mental bullying throughout school years. As you might of guessed they were focused on racial attacks particularly focused on the Chinese side of my mixed heritage.

2. As well as this the physical appearance is usually not attractive, and this is why I am looking at the oriental / white combination in particular. I have pale white skin but with eyes that are are asian slanted shape.

3. Another problem is that if anything goes wrong your more likely screwed as a mixed person the rarer the mixture the worst it is. Like when it comes to the scarcity of bone marrow surgery for example.

I'm mixed ethnicity, like you, 'asian'- caucasian. But I am white. I'm whiter looking than the majority of white people. If my parents would have had your mentality I would never have existed.
I have had no problems with my looks. People get bullied for loads of things that they cannot help, you should not be ashamed of it 'Mr. Anonymous'.
Quite frankly I am ****ed if I have anything genetics-wise that messes up, because my mix is so rare.
I think you should stop making generalisations about your existence on this earth, because tbh I am ecstatic for mine.
ScarletMoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I bet this is kickflip.
Nix-j-c
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm properly british and I find quite a few african/white mixed people or Mediterrannean kind of people attractive. Plus By mixing your race's genes you produce healthier children.
CombineHarvester
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
I'm properly british and I find quite a few african/white mixed people or Mediterrannean kind of people attractive. Plus By mixing your race's genes you produce healthier children.
What does this mean?
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mate - I love being mixed race - and daymn - some of the hottest people I know are your mix!

You get unattractive people who aren't mixed-race too you know.

You might have had a reasonable argument going along the clash of cultures side etc - but not the looks - most people would love a mixed race bf/gf
darkxangel
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I understand what you are trying to say, but there are so many mixed race people I know who are popular, good looking and successful. Just because you got the short end of the stick, it doesn't mean it's the case for everyone. here are some pics of beautiful Eurasian girls:

http://www.bartcop.com/kristen-kreuk-66.jpghttp://www.kineda.com/photos/film/keiko_kitagawa.jpghttp://www.jfn.co.jp/diva/images/models_lena.jpghttp://www.9sn.net/resim/Lena-Fujii.jpghttp://image.hnce.com.cn/UploadFiles...bdb3867929.jpghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qayrW-d7b5.../s400/fbb2.jpg

my plasure
mehhh.....hi.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1 +2. The chances of a mixed oriental and white child of being abused by their peers is much higher and this is hard to deny.
What?!? Where is the proof in that! You can't make statements like that without any proof.
Also, all of the people in my school who are mixed race (caucasian and oriental I mean) are stunning, so saying your second point is a load of bull.
Make the most of being mixed race, you get the benefits of two cultures!
daedalos
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CombineHarvester)
What does this mean?
Means he believes none of his ancestors were a b****rd child of a different ethnicity. Good luck proving that.
mehhh.....hi.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
I'm properly british .
and ignorant...
Alpharius
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is only an issue if the parents are very traditional (racist), and dissaprove. In Britain at the very least, that is becoming far less common.
Cicerao
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Relationship does not necessarly = children.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1380)
79.49%
Leave (356)
20.51%

Watched Threads