Turn on thread page Beta

Take Me Out: Why Only Men paired up with women? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    I'm not into bestiality or anything of the like-not that it's bad- but i've stumbled upon a thought.
    Why are Men only paired with women?
    Why can't we see a MOTHER-****ING-ZEBRA go down the lift?
    I'm just asking for different opinions on the matter.
    Abolsute hero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Wtf, all of them turned the lights off?

I thought he was great.

ReputationRep:
    One word

Feminists.

Imagine their reaction to a tv show where men stand around judging women on their looks and personality. Would be an outrage.
    "How dare this show demean women"
    "Shes just an object to them for them to scrutinize and poke and prod".

Also you can't change the age old fact that men are the initiators, women are the choosers. Men approach women, women sit back and choose which man they like. Always has been and always will be this way.

ReputationRep:

06:00 onwards, and girls on TSR complain there are no decent guys and they do this.

(Original post by Shuvel)
    Abolsute hero.
    inorite?

And OP has the nerve to give me jib, unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Oh no I totally agree that 30 guys and 1 girl would no work out. I just thought of all those dating shows on MTV and whatever, and all the girls on there are hot.
    Ah but MTV can afford them :L ITV just asks for single girls and throws the 'best' out it can find haha lets look at the twins on take me out for instance. . .surprising their still single cough cough . . .

ReputationRep:
    inorite?

And OP has the nerve to give me jib, unbelievable.
    I'm taking nothing away from your original post, but a repeat of it...
    Your second post was why I called you unimaginative, cheesy and boring. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    No-one else think that on a gay Take Me Out all the regular girls would get to know each other and want to go on a date with the other regular girls rather than the ones coming down the lift?

Although, I would so go on it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    No-one else think that on a gay Take Me Out all the regular girls would get to know each other and want to go on a date with the other regular girls rather than the ones coming down the lift?

Although, I would so go on it...
    LOL

(Original post by MathsLord)
    I'm taking nothing away from your original post, but a repeat of it...
    Your second post was why I called you unimaginative, cheesy and boring. Obviously.
    Mate, you need to take a chill pill. You've got an awful case of the whiny lil *****.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you need to take a chill pill. You've got an awful case of the whiny lil *****.
    OK then..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Or why nobody keeps their light on for the Oriental guys :sad:
    I cant believe that oriental guy got turned off that time! He was a right hottie lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tish64)
    I cant believe that oriental guy got turned off that time! He was a right hottie lol!
    Lol no. :lolwut:..

I guess different strokes for different folks, he was a beast though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    So there was one on there :p:.. But all that video does is support my point that white girls don't like Oriental guys :sad:.
    He's hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bjoorn)
    did u watch the video? he looks like he has some serious anger issues and is such a creepy guy, i mean whats up with the contacts? :lolwut:
    Yeah but 15 lights turned off before they even heard about all of that at the gym and the contacts!

ReputationRep:
    Lol no. :lolwut:..

I guess different strokes for different folks, he was a beast though
    Well.. he seemed a nice guy to me when he was playing with the kids and all of that.. a bit of a gym freak.. But thats just what he loves in his spare time. The only thing i didnt like was when he said women come second!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tish64)
    Well.. he seemed a nice guy to me when he was playing with the kids and all of that.. a bit of a gym freak.. But thats just what he loves in his spare time. The only thing i didnt like was when he said women come second!
    I dont trust these shows lol, alot of the video footage was there to garner some sympathy. But yeah his contacts were also very freaky and his hair.

ReputationRep:
    I dont trust these shows lol, alot of the video footage was there to garner some sympathy. But yeah his contacts were also very freaky and his hair.
    Mmm.. Yeah but i don't understand it though.. He didn't have contacts in on the show.. Half the women turned off their lights before they even saw the footage of him! That wasn't fair but owell.. Like you said, everyone has different tastes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by potatoesareveg)
    THERE WAS.

There was this dude who was mostly Chinese and he had weird blonde highlights and shaved patterns in his hair, and he was a personal trainer and was really hench and short at the same time....
    Yeah but all of the white girls turned their lights off.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.