Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Average at about a 4-5... I don't like the idea that I'm going to live a nondescript life, die a nobody and be completely forgotten about, yet I feel there's nothing I can do about it. Just another human being living then dying without any notable change on the world... :moon:

id say a 6, usually lower but tonight im feeling pretty chilled

Currently: I'm about a 9 It was like a 2 weeks before that. Stupid mental illnesses stopping brains from letting you be happy :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    1-2. Just above suicidal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    11. No point in being sad, people have it worse than me.
    But then a hell'uva lot more people have it much better than you too.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is 2 to 0. I feel sad/lonely all the time because the people around me are very controlling. I feel trap in this place/state. The only thing thats making me keep going is work, some errands and the guy I'm seeing right now. I feel incomplete and I don't want to stay like this forever so I hope going to UK to study will change my feelings. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    2-3

I'm home-schooled, so I have no friends and no one to talk to, and my dad works in another country so I only get to see him once every 6 months. I've been feeling trapped/depressed for almost a year now and it's only been getting worse.

Probably about a 6 or 7 right now. I have some things to be happy about but I can't get away from the fact that life is pretty dull and I'm sick of it in its current form.

ReputationRep:
    It varies from -1 to 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    Probably about a 6 or 7 right now. I have some things to be happy about but I can't get away from the fact that life is pretty dull and I'm sick of it in its current form.
    Most likely because you're pretty dull?

ReputationRep:
    7+1

(Original post by thewiseone)
    But then a hell'uva lot more people have it much better than you too.

:holmes:
    orly?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    > -9000

ReputationRep:
    8-8.5
    i dunno thing could get better, but of course... things COULD get worse

ReputationRep:
    Erm generally I'd say a solid 5. I'm generally unsatisfied with my job, my academic prospects and my finances.
    On the other hand I do have very supportive friends, my family believe in me and the weather is getting brighter.

Although I feel pretty bummed out at times it is worth remembering that there are those out there genuinely suffering, which puts it all into perspective.

ReputationRep:
    8. I'm worried about getting into university, and my upcoming AS exams, but my love life is the best its ever been and I'm feeling optimistic about my exams right now, my English teacher was pretty nice yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say...5/10, I do have a slight issue with my anger, I'm no Casanova (not that I really care), and I ****ed up my January exams...I'll fight it somehow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    orly?

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima.../U-Mad-Bro.jpg

ReputationRep:
    6 I had to splash out on a lot of money the other day now I'm broke how am I gonna make it back?? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    between 8 and 9 I assume, quite happy right now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.