:unimpressed:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    :unimpressed:.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bzLoctj7b9...voldemort1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ApjHIXRXyv...Voldemort.jpeg

http://static.reelmovienews.com/imag...-voldemort.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Hope it doesn't affect girl's opinions haha. Otherwise in a couple of year's time, I am probably going to be screwed! Metaphorically, not literally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Broad shoulders can't be worked on not unless you can change your own bone structure. The rest are rediculous why should you have to dye your hair to become acceptable to the opposite sex (coupled with buying a wig if the responses to this thread are to be believed).

In short if you happen to have drawn one of the many many genetic short straws you are a turn off. And girls say guys are shallow
    gain muscle

ReputationRep:
    Well some men look HOT bald. If he oozed sex appeal I'd make allowances.

I already date a guy with a receding hair line...

ReputationRep:
    Baldness would not be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    My hairs always short, so it wouldnt make a difference for me. Add that with a banging beard and I'm a chick magnet :pimp:

ReputationRep:

Michael has a nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neil_K)
    A balding guy with confidence and personality will have no problems getting women. There are tons of examples of men in society who have physical 'defects' such as baldness, grey hair, being short, being overweight, etc, who do phenomenally well with women. Don't let baldness stop you from approaching women!

If bald patches do knock your confidence, use Toppik or Nanogen Hair Fibres to cover it up, and nobody will even notice and you'll eliminate the issues that balding causes you.

Besides, when the lights are out and you've got your head down between the girl's legs, she's not going to give a **** if you're 'balding' etc http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...g_img/wink.gif
    Oh dear at the last line. So crass! Who has sex with the lights out these days. I like to see what I'm doing in all honesty! Nah give me a man with a full mane that I can stroke and pull during sexytime. Yes! Yes! Yes!

ReputationRep:
    Bald + Black/Asian = good
    Bald + White = not so good

If you're balding, please just shave your head.

ReputationRep:
    Young bald guy would be strange...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Michael has a nose.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9nll9bhpPD...emort_nose.jpg

Only posted them because someone said Lex Luther/Micheal Rosenbaum looks like a reptilian... and that got me thinking that he looks fairly similar to Voldemort too (who's based on a snake)!

ReputationRep:
    Baldness doesn't put me off. It's pretty much unavoidable and not at all unattractive.

That being said, men who are balding but trying to cover it up are a total turn off. Just shave it off, lads.

ReputationRep:
    I started balding at around 17, I have had a shaved head ever since but given my large frame it apparently suits me and I have never had a problem with the lasses

ReputationRep:
    It truely does. Baldness is not an attractive trait IMO and therefore I wouldn't be sexually attracted to said person

I feel mean

ReputationRep:
    Id rather they had no hair or a lot of hair as opposed to receding but where bald is concerned, i dont think Id be bothered. I live in hats and am always dyeing my hair stupid colours anyway so Im quite open to diversity. The amount I dye it, I will probably be bald myself soon anyway

It suits some people, just saying :dontknow: Ive never been in the situation where Ive been anywhere near the situation of a potential relationship with a bald man so I wouldnt know, but I have had a couple of crushes on a few bald men :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    My hairs always short, so it wouldnt make a difference for me. Add that with a banging beard and I'm a chick magnet :pimp:
    http://gdb.rferl.org/6DBE0E47-DA88-4...64_mw800_s.jpg

Wish my bread would hurry the **** up and get the finger out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    It truely does. Baldness is not an attractive trait IMO and therefore I wouldn't be sexually attracted to said person

I feel mean
    You ****ing well should.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at all the girls getting negs for showing their opinion, I'm sure there's lot of girls that love a bald guy.

ReputationRep:
    Id hate to lose my hair from balding or a receding hairline

Although once im happy with ze facial hair im shaving my hair all off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.