[2011] 15" Macbook Pro & Student Discount Watch

vazee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hassi94)
You can buy from the link gofre provided no problem. You'll get 3 year watranty . The iPod was a promotion in the august back to school deals apple have. Last year it was downgraded from a printer + iPod touch to a £60 iTunes voucher afaik.

I found out in that store link provided by gofre that they give 3 year warranty for £45, not for free. I think I should wait until August-September in order to get any promotions
Intriguing Alias
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by vazee)
I found out in that store link provided by gofre that they give 3 year warranty for £45, not for free. I think I should wait until August-September in order to get any promotions
No it's 3 year free warranty or £45 for 3 year Applecare (upgraded warranty).
wheelbarrow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Old thread I know, but just about to buy an MBA and was about to opt for the Applecare (£48) but spotted this in the Ts and Cs:

10.1.1 All Apple-branded desktop and portable computer products sold after October 1st 2005 within the framework of the HE National Agreement shall be subject to a 36 calendar month warranty period (the “HE National Agreement Warranty”) commencing from the date of delivery.

Oh - 0% finance over 10 months as well!

Save some cash
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (70)
7.64%
I used to but I don't now (24)
2.62%
No, but I want to start (341)
37.23%
No, I am unable to (233)
25.44%
No, I chose not to (248)
27.07%