Cringeworthy moments of the Royal Wedding Watch

michael clayton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't find anything cringe-worthy. There were a few minor hiccups but overall the day was well-organised and successful.
Improvements? Harry+Pippa sharing a kiss on the balcony. Charles announcing that he'll step aside as heir apparent.
SemperVivum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kbountra)
I didn't find anything cringe-worthy. There were a few minor hiccups but overall the day was well-organised and successful.
Improvements? Harry+Pippa sharing a kiss on the balcony. Charles announcing that he'll step aside as heir apparent.
Charles dropping that child he had hold of over the balcony...
username418231
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SemperVivum)
They could receive Sky with those hats.
:rofl: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
angelbones
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by My name is URL)
1. When Will put on Kate's ring it took him about five hours. An iceage began and ended, empires rose and fell by the time that ring finally went on.
She was nervous, so her hands were sweating, which made it more difficult to get the ring on.
Give them a break, they were getting married in front of huge numbers of people!

I found it funnier that the guy fell off his horse....
michael clayton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SemperVivum)
Charles dropping that child he had hold of over the balcony...
Haha....Michael Jackson would have been proud!
tillytots
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nah the most cringey moment was the guy who did a cartwheel down the abbey afterwards

angelbones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tillytots)
Nah the most cringey moment was the guy who did a cartwheel down the abbey afterwards

Oh my god! Hahahaa.
katiej149
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
Nvm that; the awkwardness when the King of Tonga (!?) looks just like Mohammed Al Fayed and everyone goes :eek: Why's he at the wedding?

:rofl:
This! I did wonder whether the entire Royal Family had missed that he was on the guest list. Then I realised my mistake! Oops!
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
7. [spoiler]I think we should all take a second to contemplate exactly WHAT Harry had injected/smoked before he got to the Abbey. He was incapable of maintaining a straight face throughout the service, could not stop gassing to which ever poor soul he was standing next to, and in general gave off the stoner air. Who is he even related to? He looks nothing like Charles and Diana. You heard the conspiracy here first.
Bit in bold.. are you kidding me?
gingerrama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ThemThereEyes)
I really want to know what harry said to wills when Kate was coming up the aisle though.
He said 'Wait til you see her' apparently. Daww
rhi-rhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When the Queen was getting out of the car at Westminster, a guard opened the door for her to get out, but she ignored him to get out on the same side as Philip. Did anyone else notice?

Poor guy just had to stand there holding a door open for no one!
angelbones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Honestly, I can't believe their kisses on the balcony. They were the sort of kisses you'd give to an aunt out of politeness.
I was almost yelling at the TV for William to just snog her. But noooo, chaste little pecks!

I mean, if he didn't want to kiss her, he should've told me, I'd have been happy to oblige
channy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yet enough to post asserting you don't care, which demonstrates a certain level of care to do that. :facepalm2:
Anything is better than revision. Jog on.
Will7805
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think the fact that Beatrice and Eugenie took 'fairytale wedding' literally and came as the ugly sisters was pretty cringeworthy. Especially the panda eyes.
TurboCretin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Dammit woman, would it have been so hard to lube your finger?

...Not a sentence you'd immediately connect with that scenario.
username418231
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Here is another moment, look at the little girl on the left. I didn't notice this at the time:

http://uk.royalwedding.yahoo.com/pho...-pictures.html
username418231
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rhi-rhi)
When the Queen was getting out of the car at Westminster, a guard opened the door for her to get out, but she ignored him to get out on the same side as Philip. Did anyone else notice?

Poor guy just had to stand there holding a door open for no one!
LOL I noticed that too! :lol:
My name is URL
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by tillytots)

Definitely cringe worthy.
username418231
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by angelbones)
Oh my god! Hahahaa.
:rofl: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
:dontknow: I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about! :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.44%
No - but I will (66)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (400)
47.39%

Watched Threads