When did Donald Trump become such a ****, or has he always been one? Watch

oodlesofpoodles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty sure he's always been a moron, I mean he thinks that hair style is stylish, surely that's evidence enough.
Square
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
its pretty difficult to amass that kind of wealth and have any kind of sympathy or heart at all, you have to be pretty ruthless.
F_shakeey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13251819

Obama is a funny guy especially for a politician
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Square)
its pretty difficult to amass that kind of wealth and have any kind of sympathy or heart at all, you have to be pretty ruthless.
especially when it's inherited...
MagneticMeteor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He is a prominent, super wealthy businessman supporting the Republicans so what do you expect ??

Maybe he even hopes to be a republican candidate in the next elections ? Who knows...
crazygirl4521
Report 7 years ago
Hes clearly got a few screws loose.
jakemittle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Antzlck
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bramz19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh dear lord, he's unreal.
blue_shift86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ans: He has always been one. Just google the man and read a bit about him. I watched a Biography on him on the Biography channel a few years ago and hear about his views on Obama's nationality and all that crap. He's a douchebag.
Elbonian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
More like Donald got Trumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCKDTwu_g2M
jakemittle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Elbonian)
More like Donald got Trumped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCKDTwu_g2M
"Talk about a bad week for Donald the Dip****. He claims his investigators have found there is no birth certificate, and Obama is doing a bad job as President. Then, within the week, Obama produces the birth certificate, kicks the crap out of Trump at the White House press dinner, and then pre-empts the last ten minutes of Celebrity Apprentice to announce he's? just killed Osama bin Laden. That had to be the biggest smackdown in history."

loool
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Antzlck)
Up until I saw this post, I never absorbed the fact that the birth certificate/bin laden is dead saga's pretty much occured one after the other :holmes:
O'Donovan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You guys are dumb. Donald Trump has lot's of money. If you had any sense you'd all be sucking his **** right now. Aight; peace.
O'Donovan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also; I don't think he's stupid. He wouldn't be where he is today if he was. I think a lot of what he says makes sense; but he has a real problem communicating with the public. Since the apprentice, and now his planned presidency bid, he's been high profile and in the media a lot; and he just comes off as some Angry White Man, an arrogant douchebag.

Guy just needs to chill out. Obama isn't going to suddenly lose his popularity any time soon, if he just continues to rage it won't help him any.

And yes his toupeé is ridiculous.
MC armani
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Who is this jumped up Trump chump?!

All these allegations about education that he's levelling against Obama seem a bit rich considering he paid his son's way into Harvard.

And the number of times you hear him flaunting the fact that he went to Wharton, you'd think that the Uni of Pennsylvania would have complained. Surely they don't want to be associated with this supercilious parvenu.

I have to admit, I quite like capitalism. But he embodies everything that's wrong with it...
MC armani
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

WIN!!
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"I hope it's true so we can move onto far more important issues". How can he possibly say that! He was the one making it an issue!
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MC armani)
Who is this jumped up Trump chump?!

All these allegations about education that he's levelling against Obama seem a bit rich considering he paid his son's way into Harvard.

And the number of times you hear him flaunting the fact that he went to Wharton, you'd think that the Uni of Pennsylvania would have complained. Surely they don't want to be associated with this supercilious parvenu.

I have to admit, I quite like capitalism. But he embodies everything that's wrong with it...
I think he just want's the publicity. The ratings for his flagship show have plummeted so now he trying to get attention some other way. He even said before it was released that he believes that Obama is probably American - yet he still made a huge issue out of it.

If Obama eventually shows his college transcript (or the media attention over this dies down) he will soon find some other stupid issue to bring up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.54%
No - but I will (47)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.31%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.42%

Watched Threads