Why isn't there any solidarity in the black community? Watch

Khaysha-Saine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Silver Arrow)
You're the only one in the whole thread who even has a clue what i'm saying. All other groups of people show solidarity and stick and help each other. Whites have their own businesses that help and support each other. So do Jews, Indians, Chinese e.t.c
Just look around they're all wealthy yet black people have nothing excpet the latest pair of Air Force 1's from Foot Locker
They can turn to each other for support. All blacks have is drugs in ****ing ghettos. They're much more happy drinking that vile SuperMalt **** and eating horse takeaways.

FML!!!
Even (famous) rich black people don’t spend their money wisely. They would rather buy fast cars, jewellery etc.. Than buy a business and try and extend their wealth. I think times are changing though there are ALOT more successful black people than before and I think more and more black people are seeing the importance of working together, but it’s just years of suppression and being turned against each other. Not all black people waste there money though
TheRenaissanceMan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is not a black problem or a white problem, the human race in general is not socially evolved.

1) There will not be true "solidarity" (by definition) in any area that has more than one person - Even in families people have great cognitive differences.
2) Black people have poor cultural upbringing and are less socially evolved; how can a community develop without a lack of social awareness and human understanding - answer in can't.

Too many black people are in jail and/or in poverty. This has become a focus area in the media and in black homes. Thus certain ideas are propograted which lead to the continual breakdown of any "solidarity" or rather communities that attempt to be formed.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I take it you haven't heard of Levi Roots:facepalm:

Or any of the other black people from successful black communities.
username728604
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Khaysha-Saine)
Even (famous) rich black people don’t spend their money wisely. They would rather buy fast cars, jewellery etc..
I don't think you even know any rich black people to make that statement.
ocelotrevs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My boss has his own business and has been successful with it for coming up to 30 years now.
And he's a black dude, with most of our customers being other black people.
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
ROFL what the **** are you on about mate. What kind of stereotypical world do you live in. Because it is not the same as mine,

Yes some blacks do live in the conditions you describe but so do many whites and those of other ethnicities. Infact in the uk more white people live like this than black people. There are hundreds of successful black people in the uk.

I am honestly lost for words at the sheer ignorance of your post, it's like you've watched loads of black american ghetto/gangster movies and confused fiction with reality.

Your level of ignorance is astounding, almost impressive. You should be given an award, seriously!
You're Scottish. What the hell do you know about black people. Seriously go drown yourself in whisky!
username728604
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seriously some of you black people do a better job of propagating racism against blacks than any white racist person. And don't actually realise you're the problem.
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're Scottish. What the hell do you know about black people. Seriously go drown yourself in whisky!
Because i'm part black you ****ing bigoted moron!

EDIT: even if i wasn't, there are black people in scotland. I don't live in a ****ing cave.
canimakeit
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think some people have confused Black Americans with Black British, because I am seeing talk of 'rich' black people buying cars with rims and gold teeth. WTF? tell me where do you see that in UK on any scale?

Some of you are idiots sharing a skin colour does not make you the 'same' Russians are white are they same culturally and socially as the British? the ignorance is astounding.
TheRenaissanceMan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What does it matter if he is Scottish ? Your clearly an idiot.
Silver Arrow
Rep:
?
Because i'm part black you ****ing bigoted moron!

EDIT: even if i wasn't, there are black people in scotland. I don't live in a ****ing cave.
That doesn't count! You're still clueless.
Khaysha-Saine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nomes89)
I don't think you even know any rich black people to make that statement.
*Yawn* your response is both useless and unnecessary. You don’t know me or who I know to make that assumption. Have a nice day
OdinsThunder
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheRenaissanceMan)
What does it matter if he is Scottish ? Your clearly an idiot.
He's quite clearly not Scottish, he just admitted to it.
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OdinsThunder)
He's quite clearly not Scottish, he just admitted to it.
I was born in scotland and have lived here all my life and i have scottish ancestors.
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That doesn't count! You're still clueless.
I'm clueless lol. Well if i'm clueless you must be brain dead!
OdinsThunder
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was born in scotland and have lived here all my life and i have scottish ancestors.
Well part Scottish then.
Naomiimoan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
There's a Caribbean bloke who owns a shop near to where I live. I bought some Bigga off of him the other day, proper tasty drink. We've started going in there to get our munch instead of going to Co-op :ahee:

I really don't see how them helping each other means they're going to get rich... surely it just means more competition?
If you like bigga, you should try KA
bill-e
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha some ungrateful, pretentious pseudo-intellectual kid who just needs a wet back hand to the cheek.

Thread reminds me of this

EDIT: Or from the OP's point of view
Silver Arrow
Rep:
?
(Original post by bill-e)
Haha some ungrateful, pretentious pseudo-intellectual kid who just needs a wet back hand to the cheek.

Thread reminds me of this

EDIT: Or from the OP's point of view
WTF is the point of this? Do you have anything meaniful to contribute to this discussion.
Witty Username
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Naomiimoan)
If you like bigga, you should try KA
Don't worry, we've already discussed it!

wtf?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (386)
37.22%
No - but I will (80)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed